KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Favorite Late Night Shows

Favorite Late Night Show
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Jay Leno 7 23.33%
Jimmy Kimmel 0 0%
David Letterman 2 6.67%
Conan O'Brien 16 53.33%
Craig Kilborn 0 0%
Carson Daly 0 0%
Other 5 16.67%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite Late Night Shows
Started by: The Unknown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

Favorite Late Night Shows

What's your favorite Late Night show? Mine's Jay Leno.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 12:32 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mines Conan, that show is just so funny. Jay Leno is next, headlines are hilarious. But the worst is kilborn. Theres absolutely nothing funny about his show.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 02:41 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Conan. The way he always makes fun of himself is endearing

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:52 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

conan you ignorant marmots

he's so random

jay isnt funny

only conan

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:11 AM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EOWYN3

I like Conan a lot, but I'm living in S. Korea right now, and they only show only Letterman and Leno! I MISS Conan!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:24 AM
EOWYN3 is currently offline Click here to Send EOWYN3 a Private Message Find more posts by EOWYN3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by metal face
conan you ignorant marmots

he's so random

jay isnt funny

only conan

Conan's funny, but IMO not as funny as Leno.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:56 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

jimmy kimmle is also pretty bad.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:51 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I like Jay and Conan.

Things they do that I like:
When Jay goes "Oh yeah, I'm way out of line, shut up!" laughing

Conan's physical humor, and when he makes fun of himself

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 07:07 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

2 months back conan was the guest on jay leno

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 07:22 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

I voted for Conan O'Brien, but no one will ever be as funny as Johnny Carson, he was the all time best and I liked the late late show better when Tom Snyder was the host.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 12:00 AM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

What are you people's favorite parts about their shows, like Jay Leno and Headlines?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 12:04 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Conan and.......everything he does stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 06:46 AM
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

everything conan does is funny

beggening of the show

interviews

jay sucks

you kids need to learn

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 10:13 PM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

My vote goes to Jaaaaay Leno!!!!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 10:35 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mafia Girl
Paranoid Insomniac

I like Conan.....i dont really like Jay Leno. David Letterman is pretty good...but i havent seen to much of his show lately.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 08:47 AM
Mafia Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Mafia Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Mafia Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Leno's hilarious

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 12:13 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Conan's better

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 07:51 PM
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

CONAN IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Carson retired and ended his show on my birthday May 22

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 12:53 AM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

LENO is a tool. CONAN or LETTERMAN are the only two worth watching

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NateTheGreat
Superior Intellect

I watch Leno personally.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:20 PM
NateTheGreat is currently offline Click here to Send NateTheGreat a Private Message Find more posts by NateTheGreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote