KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Favorite Late Night Shows

Favorite Late Night Show
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Jay Leno 7 23.33%
Jimmy Kimmel 0 0%
David Letterman 2 6.67%
Conan O'Brien 16 53.33%
Craig Kilborn 0 0%
Carson Daly 0 0%
Other 5 16.67%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite Late Night Shows
Started by: The Unknown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I've never wtahc Letterman myself, but Conan kicks ASS

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:00 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Letterman!!!! I watch him constantly, he is hilarious, and he is not afraid to laugh at himself and I love that. Conan is a very close second.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 04:37 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
CONAN IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Carson retired and ended his show on my birthday May 22

The first time I watched a Conan interview on his show was about two nights ago. He was talking to Kristin Kreuk and saying how he loved Smallville and watched it, yet when he talked about it, he had no idea what he was talking about. He was saying that Clark should just tell Lana that he's Superman so he won't always have to run off when she's in trouble and then come back as Superman... Clark's not Superman yet, lol.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 07:11 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Conan rules! He is my favorite late night show host smile

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 07:36 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

conan o'brien
did u know that the top three late night hosts were all born in april, i find that intresting

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 09:40 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
The first time I watched a Conan interview on his show was about two nights ago. He was talking to Kristin Kreuk and saying how he loved Smallville and watched it, yet when he talked about it, he had no idea what he was talking about. He was saying that Clark should just tell Lana that he's Superman so he won't always have to run off when she's in trouble and then come back as Superman... Clark's not Superman yet, lol.
Yeah, but everyone knows that he becomes Superman, so it's basically a given that everyone would call him that while he's using his powers[/glow]

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:12 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
Yeah, but everyone knows that he becomes Superman, so it's basically a given that everyone would call him that while he's using his powers[/glow]

But that has nothing to do with it... he said he watched the show and loved it, yet he says things that aren't even in the show. Even though he has powers, he's not Superman and Lana never sees anyone ever using any powers.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 09:44 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
But that has nothing to do with it... he said he watched the show and loved it, yet he says things that aren't even in the show. Even though he has powers, he's not Superman and Lana never sees anyone ever using any powers.
confused I'm not sure what you're saying.....

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:59 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
confused I'm not sure what you're saying.....

I'm saying that everything Conan said about Smallville is incorrect.

He says that Clark should tell Lana he's Superman...but Clark doesn't become Superman until he leaves Smallville.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 09:39 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

You're taking a small not-even mistake way out of proportion. In the big scheme of things, a verbal mistake that Conan O'Brian made is not going to change the course of the future

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 06:33 AM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

Conan, then Letterman

Leno is unfunny, Kilborn...i don't know...and Kimmel was better on The Man Show

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 08:29 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Conan!

he is damn funny! I luv the way he makes fun of himself! I luv his show it is funny from the beginning to end, My favorite parts of the show is when he shows pictures and talks ! hahahah !

Woooo Conan Rocks!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 08:33 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
You're taking a small not-even mistake way out of proportion. In the big scheme of things, a verbal mistake that Conan O'Brian made is not going to change the course of the future

All I'm saying is that Conan claims to love the show, yet knows nothing about it.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 09:35 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Again, you take it out of proportion. Who are you to say that he knows NOTHING?!?!? He watches the show, and yet you say he literally knows NOTHING, an opinion based a one tiny mistake.

Oh god, you're ridiculous laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 05:57 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

? EVERYONE who watches the show would know that he's not Superman. So obviously he doesn't watch it.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 09:30 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yeah, well EVERYONE also knows that he ends up being Superman, so it's understandable that someone would call him that from time to time

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:31 AM
Kaleanae

I like The Daily Show with Jon Steward but my favorite late night show host is Conan O'Brien

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 09:32 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

But Clark NEVER disappears and comes back as Superman...

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 09:34 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I never said he did

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 09:57 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
I never said he did

Conan did.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 06:08 PM