KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Rurouni Kenshin thread

The Official Rurouni Kenshin thread
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XxILuvVegetaxX

You'll love it!!! Trust & Betrayal was the first anime to make me cry. I was all teary @ the end of Reflection too. Arguably the best anime ever! ^_^

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 09:11 PM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BunnyCupCakes
~*Bunny Gal*~

Trust & Betrayal touched me( didn't make me cry) but Reflection.........don't get me started on it........I freakin' cried like for 10 min straight!!!

My friend had it worse, she cried for ALL three & when she called me on the phone, she was crying so bad & I thought some1 died in her family but it was the Samurai X OVA that made her cry........I was just laughing in my mind!!!!XD

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 05:44 PM
BunnyCupCakes is currently offline Click here to Send BunnyCupCakes a Private Message Find more posts by BunnyCupCakes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

omg yes Reflection is a MUST see!!! I was tearing up! But I'm happy that he died peacefully. ^_^

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:12 PM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
msshawie44

I'm not sure on this, but is this trust & betrayal is about tomoe and kenshin, the story where he got the X mark on his cheek?

and the reflection, I want to have this. eek!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:54 AM
msshawie44 is currently offline Click here to Send msshawie44 a Private Message Find more posts by msshawie44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BunnyCupCakes
~*Bunny Gal*~

Yes, Trust & Betrayal is about Kenshin & Tomoe & how he got his scar.

If u want Reflection....be prepared to cry & get some tissue boxes^_^;

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:07 PM
BunnyCupCakes is currently offline Click here to Send BunnyCupCakes a Private Message Find more posts by BunnyCupCakes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
msshawie44

oh dear, is that how sad Reflection is

then, i'll take your word for it wink

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:10 AM
msshawie44 is currently offline Click here to Send msshawie44 a Private Message Find more posts by msshawie44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

yea its very sad, especially if you've watched and are a big fan of the series

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 03:45 PM
msshawie44

I was gonna buy this one last night, if it wasn't on the long line on the ATM. miffed

yup, I'm a big fan of this series yes

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:15 AM
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Just finished recently watching the 4 eps from OVA 1. Watched the Kenshin movie...it played out like a regular storyline for the series...on the plus side, more blood, and a few dark sequences in there regarding Himuras past.

Gonna watch the Reflections OVA tonight or tomorrow.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:19 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
msshawie44

I like & much touched with trust & betrayal than the reflection.

Attachment: snow2 rk.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 08:43 AM
Striding Cloud

Rurouni kenshin is awesome!!!!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:47 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heaven's Sword
"Life is a game"

In Samurai X: The Motion Picture, that guy in the beginning loses WAY too much blood.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 08:43 PM
Heaven's Sword is currently offline Click here to Send Heaven's Sword a Private Message Find more posts by Heaven's Sword Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M.T. STYLE
Veni Vidi Vici - IMPERIO

RK RULES FOREVER......

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 03:58 PM
M.T. STYLE is currently offline Click here to Send M.T. STYLE a Private Message Find more posts by M.T. STYLE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Shishio yay!!!! he's so cool!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 05:29 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Shishio yay!!!! he's so cool!
I agree with you there.

This anime is my favorite out of all the Animes I have seen in the past. No lie.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 05:33 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuusuke
Spirit Detective

Just finished this series! ^^

I have been into Rurouni Kenshin ever since I saw it about 5 years ago on Toonami. But, as usual, they never ended the series on it..only got about 1/2 way through, so I never watched the rest until about a week ago. It's great from start to beginning. Although, my friends hate it because they don't appreciate the calm tranquility it gives off to it's better viewers.. ^^ I'd say that either Sanosuke Sagara or Kenshin is my favorite character in the series...Aiming more towards Sanosuke ^^

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:57 AM
Yuusuke is currently offline Click here to Send Yuusuke a Private Message Find more posts by Yuusuke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote