KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Rurouni Kenshin thread

The Official Rurouni Kenshin thread
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gotwa
Ring Master

Bah humbug. CN.. D:

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:01 AM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Rurouni Kenshin on TV get's cutt alot.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:13 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

I know. e.e My friend bought the complete TV series in Japanese and english dubs. Much better. smile

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:47 PM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

*nods*

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:31 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

*prances* BISHOUNENS BISHOUNENS!!

(please log in to view the image)

I think the art is beautiful in pictures like these, but in some pictures or some points in the anime where the art is just ok.

Kaoru really is a beauty though a really big temper!!

Yahiko!! A kid that has the spirit of a lengendary warrior.

*sighs* Sanosuke Sagara....arrogant but is allowed to be.

C'mon we all know that Captian Sozo Sagara's got the looks, for a dead guy...

Admittedly I didn't like Megumi at first but she grew on me after all her bickering with Sano and Kaoru.

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! THAT'S THE KENSHINGUMI!!

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 04:31 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Smile

More of the Kenshingumi!
Bluuuuuuuuue
If you're wondering the woman colored in tan is Megumi.
*chuckles* Kenshin just can't keep the women away!
Aoshi now....
Aoshi as a young ninja.
I absolutely love Misao's character!
(please log in to view the image) Oniwabanshu....
Shinsengumi!!!!!!!!! Oh, Shinsenguumiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
Admit it! He's got the looks!!

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 04:44 AM
fungrl515

yay! aoshi. saitou's ugly though. *ducks oranges* hm... oranges remind me of while shakespeare slept. ah! drama club's attcking my senses. *cough, cough*

Captian Sozo Sagara. love oh, he's great. but, he's after my love, aoshi. and the episode last night was with my love. yippee!!! i love the title too! A man so beautiful, it's evil. you got that right. *sigh* i love him.

hey! what about soujirou! he's cute too! ah! so many cute guys! and they're all not real! wah!!!!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 12:03 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Lol, I found a Humor thing! ^__^
Character Messages

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saito:

Saito: I really didn't want to say anything right now, but if you insist. There, I said it. What more do you want; you expect me to read poetry or something? Now go away and leave me alone...

Sanosuke: You really are an idiot, you know that?

Saito: Moron...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shishio:

Shishio: Thank you for watching my show. I tried to get them to change the title of the series to Rurouni Shishio, but the damned Imperialist Meiji government producers wouldn't agree to it. They'll be sorry you see, I have a hollywood agent now. That's worse than any secret sword technique, wouldn't you agree? *short pause* See you all in hell *menacing laughter*

Outtakes

Shishio: Finally I'll shutup those blubbering worthless weenies.
Shishio: I was taken advantage of because I couldn't move. I wanted to call it date-rape, but my lawyer thought I didn't have a case
Shishio: That'll be your last on I'm afraid, I hope it was good for you, certainly was for me...
Shishio: Another words Usui, despite his grudge has proven himself highly nutritious to me after all, AND delicious.
Shishio: DROP MY PANTS! What are you talking about?
- Sanosuke: IN YOUR DREAMS!
Shishio: LET'S GO (in a REALLY REALLY faggy voice, but is running with a sword menacingly)!
Sanosuke: Two-hit combo, with super-size fries!
- Sanosuke: Big-boy combo!
Shishio: The force of his fart was so great that it blew the air away from me!
Hiko: You idiot apprentice, the will to live is essential... Rock on, kenshin!
Sanosuke: Let's get a sandwich!
Sanosuke: There's no smoking on this bridge (Saito is smoking)!
Saito: It's all about the bling-bling.
Kenshin: How much hair moose do you use (talking to chou)?

Funny, huh?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:14 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

C'mon Saitou and Sano bickering is like hilarious.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:54 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

lol, I found the part where Kenshin says " How much hair moose do you use?"

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:53 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

i'm so happy!!!! did you guys check out the newest anime insider issue?! Kenshin's on the front! they have a 5 page thing on the show, though they didn't have a pic of lord aoshi!!! what is this world coming to?! anyway, i was so happy. so, i'm, sitting here reading it while typing and looking at my figurine of kenshin. oh yay!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 01:23 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Erm...I don't really looks at Anime Insider, I only looks at Shonen Jump.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 02:40 AM
nitecrwlersbabe
1st mate under Capt. Jack

kk me new to this forum but all me have to say is any who no like RK are crazy o.O.
Sano now that a good looken 2D chara i have ever lead me eyes

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:05 AM
nitecrwlersbabe is currently offline Click here to Send nitecrwlersbabe a Private Message Find more posts by nitecrwlersbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Welcome to the forum! Where you can discuss, argue, and drool over non-existent people.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:11 AM
nitecrwlersbabe

thanx for the welcome kitoky.
droolen over 2D charas is fun to do. me do offten whenme not drawen them. it be hard to draw on wet paper.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:15 AM
nitecrwlersbabe is currently offline Click here to Send nitecrwlersbabe a Private Message Find more posts by nitecrwlersbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Wet paper? confused

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:14 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

lol, you drool that much?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:01 PM
nitecrwlersbabe

ya i do. me gone crazy over anime guys lately. sense me just got over tragic time in me life

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:55 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

That seems to go for all girls, they drool over non-existent guys.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:06 AM
nitecrwlersbabe

and liven guys to.
like orli and johnny

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:08 AM