KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Rune

Rune
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Rune

This is one of the greatest games i have ever played. RUNE the viking warlord. What a masterpeice. You start off as the last surrvivor sole heir to the viking name. you have to fight your way through hell, with a stockpile of numerous melee weaponry, being able to carried all through the game, you carry as many weapons as you want. What a great damn game. anyone else play this great game Rune? does anyone know if there will be a sequal

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:40 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I've playd it, GREAT STORY and weapons and all, just love haking op enemys, I think there is a sequal caled Halls of Valhalla, not sure tho, tried multi player in that gladiator arena? now thats funsmile

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:46 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I played this game. I never realy got into it though. It's multiplayer was fun.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 02:59 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

This game was fun. I was surprised by the ending, because the whole game is basically the same all the way through then at the end you become this ultimate viking warlord with sweet powers out of nowhere. The graphics aren't that great and the loading time was rediculous, might have been the longest loading time ever in a game, but it was fun and had an awesome multi-player. I liked taking the gravity down and having air axe battles. I hope they do make another one, because I like the whole viking thing.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:24 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

yeah cool game, smashing stuff with those big hammers and all. multi player sucked big time though.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 08:37 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

the graphics were good, if u chose OpenGL and not Direct3D and go for 1600x1200, anyway the loading didint take forever like u say, just your computer that sucks

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 10:54 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

OOhhhhhh.No. I played it on PS2. The loading time was really bad for it.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 03:14 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote