KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Evil Dead:a fist full of boomstick

Evil Dead:a fist full of boomstick
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Evil Dead:a fist full of boomstick

Has anyone else here played this game. Its awsome. Im so glad it wasnt like that peice of crap hail to the king. The concept is prety basic your ash and you have to kill deadites, and you can talk to people along the way, its just a fun game. If you havnt tried it you should check it out.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 03:24 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EOWYN3

Sounds fun; thanks for the notice!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 11:07 AM
EOWYN3 is currently offline Click here to Send EOWYN3 a Private Message Find more posts by EOWYN3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voorhees
QUACK!

Yah i own it. Its an awesome game and i got it for 30 bucks. BONUS

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 11:11 AM
Voorhees is currently offline Click here to Send Voorhees a Private Message Find more posts by Voorhees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i bought this game for 30$ i paid about 25$ to much. Without the name evil dead, and bruce campbells voice over this game would never have made it off of the design floor. what a peice of repetitive garbage. Hail to the king was awsome they should have just made a sequal to that

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 05:05 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

nothing says loving like shooting your shotgun 30 times without reloading...

(not to be racist or anything but....if this game is supposed to take place in dearborn....why aernt there any arabs?)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 03:40 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I thought the 'Hail to the King' was ok but not brilliant,often very difficult at times, however ' A Fist Full of Boomsticks' is a welcomed improvement for a start i think it is a cool concept that they move the action from the settings of the films and moved it into larger scale surroundings, of course being a pretty big Evil Dead fan the best bit are Ash's corny one liners and boomstick / chainsaw combo moves, and a great bonus was this game came in a limited edition double pack with Evil Dead 2 : Dead By Dawn on DVD at no extra cost (wOOt).

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 05:00 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote