KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- The Battle Royale

USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- The Battle Royale
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- The Battle Royale

THE SET-UP: It has been a long journey for both sides to here, the planet Zeiton, home of the Mausoleum of Demnos. And here the players have discovered the Zeitonians, an amphibious race blessed/cursed with the universal ability of all of them to use the Force, a race shattered and doomed since the Jedi and Sith fought tooth and nail over therir world in the great Sith Wars millennia ago.

Neither side found a friendly reception from the authorities, the only people who know the truth of thr Force, a truth hidden from the rest of the people for many reasons (note I do not intend to go over all of that in this thread as Light and Dark Side do not quite believe the same things right now).

However, complex as those events may be, it has all come down to this. In the midst of a great Civil War on the planet, Kuylen and his agents seek out the ancient book of records that stretches back to the time of the first Elder of Zeiton from which Kuylen can discover the location of the Mausoleum. The Jedi, in consultation with the current Elder after thier actions on this weorld proved... unhelpful... could only sit by and watch as Kuylen's Agents- outnumbering the Jedi and with conventional troops support- enter the Archive, recover the book, and then murder the current Elder whom they see as the larger threat.

Kuylen plans to go off and read the book but had made some comments before about this being the time the Jedi will die. When reminded of this, he agrees, and orders his men to slaughter the Jedi immediately. Kuylen himself, however, does not deign to take part. Chion, taking tactical command, zones in his best fighters on the two Masters, whilst sending the conventional troops and less capable Zeitonian Council Members with sabres to tie up the other Jedi in the meantime.

HOW THIS WORKS: This is a battle in two parts. This is the first part, the Swordfight.

Marcus and Gundark will each face three opponents out of Chion, Galder, Saar, Jolanta, Wraith and Rah.

Roan, Kosta and Xeth face the five Council Members, the nine conventionally armed men and also Takuan if he choses to fight (though he is not looking well right now).

The action will be split into rounds as normal.

In each round, unless Takuan intervenes (in which case he duels an opponent as normal), Roan, Xeth and Kosta square off against opponents with a combined skill of 15. If they win three rounds, the Jedi is hit. Every time the Jedi wins a round, however, the combined skill of his opponents goes down by one as he kills one of them. Get them down to a skill of 10 and the problem is over, though due to the time limit that is unlikely.

Marcus and Gundark have a rather more survival-orientated agenda. They will be attacked by, and will strike at, each opponent in turn. However, BOTH of the Dark Siders, when neither attacking or defending, can make supporting moves to make the Master's lives more difficult.

An analysis of this nattle is pointless, you all know how it looks.

The time limit on this battle is- and this may surprise you- five rounds. Then the situation will develop.

I just need the Dark Siders to pick who fights who, and for people to make general threats at each other, and we can go! The Dark Siders go first, Roan, Kosta and Xeth have to deal with generci lightsabre slashes from a Council member.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*I throw down my heavy overcoat, and activate both my sabers in an impressive display of twirling. Defensive Postition.*

"Come now froggies, shall we?"

What is this I don't even

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 02:41 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

*Roans outer Jedi robe hits the floor behind him, his lightsaber already activated in his hand*
"Lets take them."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 04:35 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

*Rex turns on Duel of the Fates*

Galder sneers at Master Gundark. "Prepare to die, Master Gundark..."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:13 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Lighting Only one blade Rah stands ready at Galders side "...Quickly!"

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:39 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, Galder and Rah are on Gundark, they can be joined by Chion.

That means it is Wraith, Saar and Jolanta on Marcus, all agreed?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

(I've got Chion again ??? Frack !)

That sounds fine, Ush. Guess we just need to hear from Fire, then ?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:04 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, Fire is busy right now and so Marcus may be the main delay here for a little bit.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:12 PM
Dexx
wingless

well..i would join the fight, but, as you said..i would get someone out of those 3 to fight individually...i can't face ANY of them

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 08:04 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You'd get back up. But the choice is yours.
Of course, one of the Jedi could be mean and try and make a deliberate attempt to engage you...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 08:05 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Ohh, good idea Ush,
Who are you again Dexx?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 11:12 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I'm in now, Fighting!

Marcus just remains calm during all the comotion, I have a very good controle of my sense

*grabs Sabre*
"Let's do this"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 01:35 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Dexx is Takuan, Roan...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 03:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Whos attacking and whos defending?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 03:57 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

We're organizing that...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 03:58 AM
General Zink
Bane

Wraith moves forwards to engage Marcus.

"Hey, old man, ready to meet the end of your life?"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 04:19 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"if that is the will of the force than so be it"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 09:34 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok then! Right, let's see how complex this becomes...

It is round zero.

-

Current scores:

Galder/Rah/Chion: 0, Gundark: 0

Wraith/Saar/Jolanta: 0, Marcus: 0

Frogs (Roan) 15/0

Frogs (Xeth) 15/0

Frogs (Kosts) 15/0

-

The first two scores are standard duelling socres.

The next three are the frogs scores. The number on the left is their skill. This has never really been used in SW before but all three of you play the Matrix so you know 15s are good. Roan and Kosta have 14s, Xeth is a 13 (though Xeth can make that up with agile moves sometimes... all things considered, Roan and Kosta are better sabreists though).

Incidentally, for you three, duelling does not use the standard Matrix combat system- the random number generated in duelling is MUCH smaller so skill counts for even more.

Now, each time one of the frog groups wins a round, they score, and the number on the right goes up. If it gets to 3 there is trouble. Each time you win a round, the skill of the frogs goes down by one as you kill one of the foot soldiers.

Ok, it is Galder and Wraith to attack. Roan, Xeth and Kosta must fend off early, and very standard, attacks from their sabre opponents whilst tree gun-armed guys each close in around them, so I want DEFENCES from them...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 01:16 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(Circle, guys?)
How bout...
Using the force I leap high in the arin doing a front flip and land behind the froggie people, then spin around to face them.
(How's that, if you havent noticed this is my first attempt at fighting)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 03:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder rushes Master Gundark, stopping suddenly and jabbing at her head with one blade and at her stomach with the other.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 06:37 PM