KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- The Battle Royale

USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- The Battle Royale
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baylin
Back in story!

Rah supports by moving forwards, dropping and swinging his lit blade for Gundarks knees.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 08:39 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by tptmanno1
(Circle, guys?)
How bout...
Using the force I leap high in the arin doing a front flip and land behind the froggie people, then spin around to face them.
(How's that, if you havent noticed this is my first attempt at fighting)

The description is nice. However, it contains no specific reference to defending...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 10:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well, that was going to be my defence, I was going to avoid,
I don't know what you mean by defend.
I'll just wait for someone else to post theirs and I'll mimic that

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 11:29 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heh, okidokey then...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 12:26 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

(Errr....I thought the bad guys were taking TURNS attacking....)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 01:51 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*I spread out my arms extending both my sabers to full length. I use the force to jump high in to thhe air, twirling in a helicopter type way, so as too get thhe frogs to bck off some. I land directly behindd them, only a couple of feet away.*

What is this I don't even

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 12:52 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundy, the other two can make supporting efforts to make your life more difficult. What did you think this was, a gentleman's duel?

However, direct ATTACKS as supports will be looked down upon as that is something you should save for your own attack.

Chion will support Galder thusly. He starts the now familar building momentum of his windmill-like lightsabre spin, and he takes postition on your left side, Gundark, meaning if you try to move that way you get diced.

Noted, Kosta, just waiting for the others.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 01:46 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Ok then, mimicing...
* I Lunge forward with my activated saber, Then suddenly jump into the air Using the force to make my jump High, and land behind and to the right of my froggies*

better, I don't see how it is different but..

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 04:26 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I guess I'm waiting for Wraith and for Gundy to defend...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 06:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Wraith, blades out, charges at Marcus, aiming to scissor him with his blades but swinging both at his midsection.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 06:41 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok! Marcus, Jolanta makes a running leap over your head to cover your rear. Saar hangs back just to the right of Wraith, watching you carefully, sabre held vertically to one side of his head.

Currently awaiting defences from Gundark, Marcus and Xeth.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 10:08 PM
Fire

as wraith comes in I throw myself against Wraith his right sabre, using my sabre to block it, trying to use my momentum and body wait to get some spin in my move, I let our sabres colide and seemingly careless, I let my sabre slip off (with applying some momentum in the opposite direction first: he should have kept pushing against my sabre, there for his arm should know try to continue the scissor move, rendering me rather safe from harm for now)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:43 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

He's gonna cut you, Fire... messed

Xeth flips and moves about intending to avoid gun fire and lightsaber jabs and slashes. If a blade gets too close, he swings about to block.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 12:41 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

we will see it worked on Galder so

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 11:49 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think we can wait until after Christmas for Gundy..

BtVS

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 10:30 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Indeedy do...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 11:39 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Okay, Christmas is over. Here I am.

Kellan leapt upwards to avoid Galder's double attack. She saw Rah drop to swing at her knees and positioned her landing to try to come down hard on Rah's shoulders while arcing her blade toward Galder's higher sabre.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 05:30 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok then!

Now, Kosta reports he will be busy for a month so we shall assume he gets deadlocked with his fight.

Ok, Gundark gets off to a good start! Rah and Galder kinda get in each others way (Galder's two sabres can be cumbersome to work alongside) and whilst Chion shuts out one side she can get through overhead just fine. She lands between Rah and Galder forcing them to lose time as they spin.

Marcus, it is Jolanta that catches you out. As you make your soft defence against Wraith she flies over your hgead and could strile you from behind, and by the time you have turned to cover all anlges you are stumbling back...

Roan, your opening lunge delays you a little too long. One of the Zeitonians gets a good shot on you as you jump through the air, which you instictively twist to avoid, but you land all wrong, half-down on one knee, and the Zeitonians close in...

Zeth, on the other hand, is having the time of hise life, leaping easily from side to side and taking a snap-blow toi cut down one of his conventional assailants.

-

Current scores:

Galder/Rah/Chion: 0, Gundark: 1

Wraith/Saar/Jolanta: 1, Marcus: 0

Frogs (Roan) 15/1

Frogs (Xeth) 14/0

-

Dark Side on the defensive this round. Gundark can strike at Rah, Marcus at Saar.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 08:48 PM
Fire

With Jolanta at my back and Wraith to at my side
I try and spin past wraith using my sabre in my right hand to deflect any of his blows, heading towards saar twirling my sabre, when I'm close to saar, still with my sabre in my right hand I toss my sabre in my left hand make a left spin and go for his legs

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 09:44 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth flips through the air towards another gunner-slinging Zeitonian. He strafes quickly to avoid getting shot to shreds and jabs swiftly with his blade, then flipping backwards to avoid other shots.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 10:34 PM