KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- The Battle Royale

USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- The Battle Royale
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok... Marcus, you get clean away with that! Blocking Jolanta and with Wraith not being a direct threat, you move away from Saar and jump to your feet looking quite good and healthy!

As for Gundy, Galder's move actively hampers Rah. Rah is attacking her front and Galder her behind, you cannot BOTH force her towards CHion that way. Gundark escapes the trap set for her...

Roan, you spin, turn, block, dart away, try and make a blow... the Council Meber fends it off, but you are still able to drawe back and slice away the gun of one of the Zeitaonians next to you.

Xeth, blimey, that was a bit aggressive for a defence! It is the conventional firepower that catches you off guard again. They are boxing you in with no room to move...

-

Current scores:

Galder/Rah/Chion: 1, Gundark: 2

Wraith/Saar/Jolanta: 2, Marcus: 1

Frogs (Roan) 14/2

Frogs (Xeth) 14/2

-

Light Side to attack! Gundy can take Galder, Marcus can take Wraith.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Come Kellan, strike me down, avenge the Elder," Galder snarled gleefully. He was having fun with this one...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:16 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

HAHA, YES! took me long enough
*finishing the spin, I stop, then make a force induced jump straight up, while kicking the face of the Zetonian right in front of me*

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:23 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

"Yes, come on Master Kellan strike us all down. Let go of your foolish ways, use your anger, release your real power and strike us down!" Rah taunts with a wicked grin.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 01:11 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heh... hmm, we still need the attacks from the Masters...

(taps foot impatiently)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Masters are older, therefore, take more time... stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heheheh...

BtVS

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:16 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

(You are soooooo close to death for that one, Rexy....hehe)

Kellan had executed a fast spin to escape being pinned between Rah and Galder. "Only the fool takes the easy path to the dark side," Kellan snapped back, swinging her sabre up and across toward Galder's neck while trying to pull Rah off his feet with a tug of the Force. "Looks like a pair of fools to me."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 04:01 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I start spinning towards Wraith coming from the left,
faking a right spin when I almost hit him, dropping down (to avoid being siccesored) and slash at his legs, after that I roll backwards

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 04:05 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, yay! Slow but sure, now defences from Wraith and Galder.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 05:51 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder spins his left hand saber up to block and tries to lock blades, his right hand saber still free to do as he will with it.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 11:56 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

If Kellan manages the force pull Rah will do this -

Feeling his legs pulled out Rah performs a quick backwards somersalt to land on the spot from where his legs were pulled from "A fool?" he laughs "You call yourselves 'good!' because you follow the light, weak path! If the lightside is so strong and good why did an interfering jedi strike down my mentor in cold blood and leave me to die?" He finishes with a hateful snarl.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:03 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"And why did my father get eaten by wildlife on a frozen rock?" Galder asks Gundy, "He was a Jedi, and now he's dead."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

From Zink --

Wraith puts away his 2nd blade, leaving out his orange for defensive.

He holds up his blade to defend against the feinted blow, but sees the feint and easily jumps up and back a little.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok then! Hmm, no BB... well, his can go on hold and he can catch up later.

Roan, you are getting the hang of this now! All shots and attacks on you go wide as your viciosu kcik lays that Zeitonian out!

Gundy... that Rah guy is pretty nimble on his feet! He lands easily and Galder blocks your blow clean... and his grip is the stronger!

And Wraith does indeed spot the feint. He has to pace back but he undoes Marcu's attack and the Dark Side are back on the offensive...

-

Current scores:

Galder/Rah/Chion: 2, Gundark: 2

Wraith/Saar/Jolanta: 3, Marcus: 1

Frogs (Roan) 13/3

Frogs (Xeth) 14/2 (one round behind)

-

Ok, Chion goes for Gundy- he just approaches you with the overhead web of claymore death! He hopes to trap you against his comrades.

Saar approaches you carefully, Marcus... before making a short, sharp jab upwards towards your guard.

Roan, when you land you find yourself surrounde by five Zeitonians, guns pointed at you... no sabre opponents this time, they seem to have left you alone.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:23 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

*starts whining* It's too early to be killing people... stick out tongue

Xeth attacks the saber-wielder (last round I suppose) with a series of fast blows towards the legs, then the chest.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:34 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, Xeth, you match that guy blow for blow... and strike him down!

This turn you are under attack by gun wielders as well- no sabreists attacking you either.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 05:57 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

WOAH! hello 13/2 thank you very much! Don't want more damage than I deserve. Thanks

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 10:04 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Rah force pushes Kellan towards Chion and moves closer as he whirls his blades about to help trap the jedi master. This time though he keeps an eye on Galder so as not to get in each others way!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:24 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Roan has a good point...I was hoping he'd miss that... stick out tongue

Galder joins Rah in the Force push, deactivating one of his lightsabers and pushing Gundy in Chion's direction.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:26 AM