KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » exams

exams
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

not going to start with you!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 04:30 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hmm cranky. Didnt do to well on the german exams or what.
Insel rügel big grin

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 05:06 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

still have to find stuff!

can anyone tell me when the city-walls of Bremen were built?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 05:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 06:44 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

good one Ush!
I have the answer now and it was built between 1537-1538

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 07:06 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

No no dammit! I want the exsact day and what hours, too!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 07:07 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

12 November 1573, 10 Uhr...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 07:10 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

laughing out loud Nice try

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 07:14 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yerss- the first walls of Bremen were built in 1030. That is actually true. If that's not what you meant then I neededf a clearer question.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 07:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

laughing out loud laughing out loud Hey Ush, I don't want to offend you, so don't take this the wrong way.

But what do you do for fun? You seem to take things so seriously! laughing out loud Most of your posts here are an intelegent explination of things in you're own interpritation.

It makes me laugh. People will bicker back and forth about nonsence, then in comes Ush with his serious tone laughing out loud laughing out loud

I picture you with a stern, jedi look on your face all the time. laughing out loud

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 07:29 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's odd, because in real life I'm this wild party animal... ok, I'm not going to get far with that one, am I?

I don't do what a lot of you folks do for fun because I can't. In the normal run of things, I just hang out with my friends, doing things I am sure you will think are exceedingly sad...

Anyhow, I gave yerss a fair answer; I just wanted to know what he meant if what I gavce was wrong.

(Looks at yerss with a stern, Jedi face).

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 07:38 PM
yerssot

I got that answer from a website,
damn, you are realy really sure?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 07:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, look, it is entirely possiblre that the walls you are talking about were built later.

But Bremen became a walled city in the 11th century.

Try here:

http://www.ngw.nl/int/dld/b/bremen.htm

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 07:53 PM
yerssot

shoot! thanx a lot! now I have two data's!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 07:59 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

laughing out loud
I know where you're coming from on a lot of you're posts, Ush. I know that you are a very smart person; I am too. It's pretty frustrating to see some of the ignorance that is posted at this site. So I know why you feel the need to explain things.

Anyway, keep your Jedi face, 'Qui-gon'. wink

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 08:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Qui-Gon rules...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 08:06 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

The more I think about it, the more I reolize that Qui-gon is a VERY important character.

He found Ani, the boy who would save the universe. And he trained Obi-wan, the most involved Jedi in the saga.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 08:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's great. I see he gets a lot of flak on-line for being some sort of 'un-Jedi' like Jedi; I think that's rubbish. When I saw him he was EVERYTHING I imagined a prequel era Jedi Master to be- fair, kind, caring, intelligent, and bloody lethal.

Ok, he was a maverick, but they always make more interesting screen characters.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 08:13 PM
yerssot

and don't forget he was killed by the best Sith seen

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 08:15 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I don't know if I agree with that, yers.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 08:17 PM