KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » exams

exams
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

about maths, hey, everyone hates it!
what are you seeing for that now?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 07:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

what

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 07:57 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

what are you studying for maths?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 08:02 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

we're not choosing any particular form of math until next year

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 08:12 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

same here. we were doing some functions with sinus, cosinus and tangens...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 08:15 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

hey, thats what we were doing too.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 08:15 PM
yerssot

European huh?
and it's easy!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 08:22 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yeah, that's pretty easy, but there are some things I don't like that much.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 08:27 PM
yerssot

like... ... everything?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 08:37 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

eh..yes
true what you say 'bout english, it's easy as nothing.I don't need to read before exams, but I still get very good marks. it's the perfect subject really; no practising, no stress, good marks.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 08:45 PM
yerssot

but the spelling sometimes...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 08:49 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Don't be so presumptuous yerssot! not everyone hates maths! I hapen to love it. I really miss it now I don't do it anymore! It happened to be my best subject. Part of me wishes I had chosen to do a maths degree instead of medicine. Atleast I would be good at that. And once I had finished it I would never have t do an exam again but no I choose a shitty course where I have to be at uni for six years and then I never get to stop taking exams until I retire! God my life sucks!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Dec 8th, 2001 09:14 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hey, for media (on monday) I need some backgroundinfo... what's the difference between bluescreen and greenscreen matting?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2001 10:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I hate to say it, yerss, but aside from the colour, it's almost bog all.

Actually, there is a Jedi Council question at SW.com about that; go read it.

And Edna, as you know full well, you set yourself the ambition of being a doctor. Not a maths nerd.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 9th, 2001 01:01 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

well, my question was just background, so no problem... well, of to the jc now...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2001 11:30 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Subtle.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 9th, 2001 01:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I've never really understood why people would do a degree in Maths. Apart from mathematical research, how would it help you in your career?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2001 03:16 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, if the batteries of your calculator are missing, you have to do it all by your self and then it might come on handy...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2001 03:33 PM
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Raz
I've never really understood why people would do a degree in Maths. Apart from mathematical research, how would it help you in your career?
But then the same can be said for a vast number of degrees that people might take.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2001 03:57 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

perhaps when you want to be a professor or you want to be a teacher...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2001 04:16 PM