KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ewan McGregor

Ewan McGregor
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Ewan McGregor was in Muloun Rouge, wasn't he?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 15th, 2001 04:40 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I think so yes. I imagine he looked naked without a lightsaber though. big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2001 01:26 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

He was in Trainspotting. That was pretty good. He played a Heroin addict!eek!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 15th, 2001 04:30 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

He was also in that movie NightWatch that was shelved in the US because of it's disturbing nature, it came on the Sci Fi channel like at 12:00am once.eek!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2001 04:15 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

The Sci-fi channel sucks. They never have anything good on.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 16th, 2001 07:13 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I know!!!! Sometimes they'll have a good movie, but you have to watch out to make sure you dont miss itroll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2001 07:20 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Is Mystery Science Theator 3000 on that channel? That can be funny, if you're in the right mood.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 16th, 2001 07:24 AM
Tex
Yumsz

First time I have ever heard of said showconfused

Old Post Nov 16th, 2001 07:26 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I'm not going to explain. I'm too tired.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 16th, 2001 07:28 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Trainspotting was so cool I bought it.

If your Ewan spotting though I think he's in "Shallow Grave" too. I never seen it but Mrs.MM is always raving about it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2001 10:27 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

yeah mystery science was a hilarious show , sci fi's best show but the brilliant minds over there canned the show

Old Post Nov 28th, 2001 07:55 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zed

McGregor was also in 'A Life Less Ordinary' with Cameron Diaz, for Danny Boyle(Director 'Trainspotting').

Which I thought was fantastic.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 03:05 AM
Zed is currently offline Click here to Send Zed a Private Message Find more posts by Zed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I bought the title track by Ash Zed, but never saw the film. Must see it though cus of Diaz. Mmmmmm.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 01:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's been in a ton of stuff! He never stops working. He does stage and tv as well as film- he was a notable British tv drama actor before he tried out filming.

Without a doubt one of my favourite actors.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 06:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

You like Tom Hanks better, though, don't you?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 08:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Afraid not...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 09:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

You son of a *****! big grin wink wink

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 09:07 PM
Chile

quote:
Originally posted by Zed
McGregor was also in 'A Life Less Ordinary' with Cameron Diaz, for Danny Boyle(Director 'Trainspotting').

Which I thought was fantastic.

I agree with you fully. Holly Hunter makes a sweet angel too! smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 09:22 AM
Chile is currently offline Click here to Send Chile a Private Message Find more posts by Chile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

The animation at the end was the best part.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2001 04:53 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Doesn't Cameron Diaz have sex with McGregor in a car in that movie? I don't think I've seen it, but I've seen parts of it.

Way to go Obi! big grin

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 7th, 2001 02:37 AM