KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Worst Reality Show

Worst Reality Show?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Temptation Island 5 33.33%
Survivor 1 6.67%
Joe Millionaire 2 13.33%
Average Joe 0 0%
The Mole 1 6.67%
Big Brother 1 6.67%
Paradise Hotel 0 0%
Mr. Personality 0 0%
The Bachelor 1 6.67%
For Love or Money 4 26.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Worst Reality Show
Started by: EOWYN3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EOWYN3

Worst Reality Show

I thought Temptation Island was awful--then again, I only watched like, 2 episodes, but the premises was terrible.

(There are probably tons of other shows, but I've been in S. Korea for a year, and they are kind of behind schedule on the newer shows).

Last edited by EOWYN3 on Dec 23rd, 2003 at 11:38 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 11:34 AM
EOWYN3 is currently offline Click here to Send EOWYN3 a Private Message Find more posts by EOWYN3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I think all reality shows are awful, also i'd like to add to that list The Salon, Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:01 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

GAH! I can't believe that you left out "The Salon"! Three bloody months of people getting their hair done. WHO GIVES A DAMN?! Worse still, it's taken time away from good shows like, uh I dunno, FRIENDS and
FUTURAMA.

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:32 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EOWYN3

I've never heard of the Salon--it sounds dreadful

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:41 PM
EOWYN3 is currently offline Click here to Send EOWYN3 a Private Message Find more posts by EOWYN3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Worse than you could possibly imagine... avoid at all costs

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:42 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The only reality show I consider watching is NBC The Restaurant. Then thats about it, other reality shows are just rig. But as far as the worst reality show on tv right now is American Idol. All they are doing is just karaoke songs and nothing but pop music and disco. thumb down

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 04:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

All of them are terrible. Reality shows as a whole is the epitome of how shallow we are. We toy with people's emotions just so we can get a good laugh. It makes me sick.

Well, I liked Last Comic Standing big grin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 05:48 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

They are all bad...relaly really bad!! Wanna see the 'real world' go outside, talk a walk, get together with friends...

ARGH!! they all majorly suck!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 11:17 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

I say every Reality Show except Survivor sucks.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 11:47 PM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
They are all bad...relaly really bad!! Wanna see the 'real world' go outside, talk a walk, get together with friends...

ARGH!! they all majorly suck!

Yeah, I never understood Real World. There's no point to it, lol. They just live in a house together for months.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 01:56 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

The only one that i actually watch is Survivor. That was the first one ever. After that, reality shows went really bad. Survivor is cool, if you actually get the concept of it being a reality show out of your head smile

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 03:41 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Did anyone watch Last Comic Standing? Now that was funny big grin

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 06:45 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

all reality shows retard anyone who watches them.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 09:44 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

How about an option of ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:05 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No worries then

They are all major pieces of crap me and my dad can't stand them while other members of my strange family love them all like pop idol. The only one i watched was the 2nd big brother with Brian and Jade in cus it was funny but otherwise they are really borin.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 01:40 PM
No worries then is currently offline Click here to Send No worries then a Private Message Find more posts by No worries then Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
all reality shows retard anyone who watches them.
I agree

I know I occasianlly watch some, but I can be a hypocrite if I want stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 05:49 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I just like Survivor and that's it. smile

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 10:08 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

oh god you know what show was just awful was "date plate" on Food Network that show SUCKED!!! I only watched one episode but it was plenty
And American Idol is really stupid and the music sucks but it is still very entertaining smile especially when the English dude chews somebody out
What really bugs me about reality shows is that the stuff they do isn't even remotely "real" like Survivor--they get all the food and stuff if you were actually stuck on a desert island you would have to find it yourself they are not "surviving" they're arguing about stuff like "who should go find firewood" how easy is it to go pick up sticks?! Or Fear Factor, which I have to admit I watch on occasion when would you ever eat cow eyeballs or pick up dead mice with your mouth?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Last edited by Darth Revan on Dec 28th, 2003 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:17 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I never watched American Idol, but I enjoyed American Juniors.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 03:11 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

man have u ever seen FOR LOVE OR MONEY.

worst reality show ever. every reality show indeed sux. u should c the new show

THE REALITY OF REALITY

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 10:02 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote