KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » ((((( O Dreams Interpreted O )))))

((((( O Dreams Interpreted O )))))
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Only little girls and Finti have nightmares after watching Jaws
Oh, and you stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 05:00 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

smile

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 07:42 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

The first time I watched Jaws I didnt feel for a swim right afterwards I was very young at that time. I dont know why people get so scared at horror movies cause they are so "I know what coming next" kind of movies. No surprises in them. I guess the most scary movie I have seen must be the Exorcist

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 07:43 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I don't have penguins running around in my dreams. I was just wondering. big grin

How about bouncing hippo's?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 08:41 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Just wondering about Texas's age fixation thing? Especially when I am by no means the eldest here? What is it Texas, looking for a Sugar daddy??? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Trust me, you're DEFINATELY barking up the wrong tree there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 09:32 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Tee-hee, Tex wants to be RC's *****. laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 10:08 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

big grin rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 11:46 AM
Lara
Belladonna

whats this book? you see I have a dream interpretation book at home by my bed. its like a dictionary. Its a great help seeming as I have some whaky dreams, seriously whaky dreams. and in some cases deja vu in waking life. at thats really freaky. but enough of that what seal or publication stamp has this book got on it?
I had a real problem trying to find mine.
you know REM sleep can some times be a living hell for me.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:35 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

deja vu's can be great sometimes; but also very scary...
hey, nightmares are common, so it's not like you are the only one

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 04:00 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
Tee-hee, Tex wants to be RC's *****. laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud
Eugh!!!! No Thank YOU!

I don't want the fruity cowboy any where near me, that's for sure.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 05:47 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Fruity?
Careful RC, you might offend some people here.

Sugardaddy?
I think not!

More of a sugar grandpa in your case!
Besides, I'm not turned on by old wrinkled men with large breasts who have a Mickey Mouse fetish!stick out tongue

You might want to ask Mech and Finti though! They could each tackle one of your enormous breasts stick out tongue

The book I have, Lara, is 10,000 Dreams Interpreted by G.H. Miller, it's published by Barnes & Noble

Queeq:
Bouncing Hippos
sad sad sad Nothing in particular about bouncing, but to see a Hippo foretells that you will have great loss threatening you, and that you will have secret troubles

are you sure you didn't confuse a bouncing Hippo with a bouncing RC? stick out tongue

smokin' I rule smokin'

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 06:20 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That is a pure libel on hippops, Tex!

I had a dream that I was lost in a deep, dark forest the other day... what does that tell you?

Actually, don't answer that, because a. it's rude and b. I made it up.

When I was younger I had a recurring dream about being hunted, running through my primary school chased by a nutter with a crossbow.

Last dream I remember was a REALLY irritating one where I was mediating between different groups of pixies. This dream was SO insidious that after I woke up, lying there in the dark (about 4 in the morning) I couldn't get the damn thing out my head. In fact, I was still trying to think of a diplomatic solution to the problem. No matter how much I thought to myself 'this is all crap', parts of my brain INSISTED on working on the problem, and I couldn't sleep.

There, that;s given him some work.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 10:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Screw you Ush.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 10:51 PM
Tex
Yumsz

What the hell's a pixie? confused sad

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 11:04 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You don't know what a pixie is? So much for interpreting THAT dream...

Something wrong, RC?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 11:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Ush:
When I was younger I had a recurring dream about being hunted, running through my primary school chased by a nutter with a crossbow.

To dream of being persued, denotes that sorrow and misfortune hold prominent places in your immediate future.

To visit the schoolhouse of your childhood days, portends that discontent and discouraging incidents overshadow the present

A crossbow in a dream deotes, great gain reaped from the inability of others to carry out plans

Pixie = Polar Ionospheric X-Ray Imaging Experiment?????

Old Post Dec 4th, 2001 12:37 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I think you got ripped off when you bought that book, my good man! stick out tongue

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 4th, 2001 05:03 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

A pixie is like a little elf or sprite, you dumb ass cowboy! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2001 10:15 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

or to put in simpler terms for you Tex seeming as your so dumb, a fairy!

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Dec 4th, 2001 10:52 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

oh a *** big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2001 11:23 AM