KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » World Cup

World Cup
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

World Cup

group A group B group C group D
France Spain Brazil South-Korea
Senegal Slovenia Turkey Poland
Uruguay Paraguay China USA
Denmark South-Africa Costa Rica Portugal

group E group F group H
Germany Argentina Japan
Saudi-Arabia Nigeria BELGIUM
Cameroon Sweden Russia
Ireland England Tunisia

Sorry if some names aren't spelled correct.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 12:42 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Looks like England are screwed then!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 04:35 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

oh yeah give up before the first whsitle is blown. Let them have a try they do good, ENGLAND cool cool cool

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 05:59 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

roll eyes (sarcastic) *YAWN*Soccer is sooooo boaring........

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 06:17 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

great, what you type doesn't come out on screen!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 06:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

The state of Texas is the most dull state in US

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 09:46 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

This coming from a person who lived in Arkansas!!!!!! I'm sure Norway is the juggernaut of excitement roll eyes (sarcastic)

Where is the World Cup this year?
It's always in Europe or the US roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 11:13 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Texas
roll eyes (sarcastic) *YAWN*Soccer is sooooo boaring........
Yeah, I mean lets all pad up like a bunch of wimps and spend half the game off of the field like American Football.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 09:08 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

The WC is in Japan/South Korea, take out a map Tex and you might find it. ehh You have to move your eyes a little bit further than San Antonio bud. Well I`ve been to a lot of states over there and Texas was not the most fun. Not Texas fault though, the people I stayed with took me to church(yahoo my fav spare time activity), and band rehearsal. This dude played in a really country C&W band. I was so board , and there were no booze around. So I had to listen to iiiihhhaaaaa music sauber. eek!
Anyways I enjoy American football, but soccer is great. At least the Premiere League in England LEEDS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 09:30 AM
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

can i just ask tex how a game where the ball is predominately thrown is classed as football, and while were on the topic of us sports, why is baseball the world series, i don't see any teams from england or france competing. was the sport invented by native americans before thet knew of the existence of other countries?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 01:20 PM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

They also made the song "WE ARE THE WORLD" big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 02:16 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I dont give a rats ass about baseball, so heck if I know why they call it the World Series!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

American Football palyers wimps?
Oh please!!!! Soccer has absolutely no physical contact, it's like, let's run back and forth like prancy little girls and kick this ball back and forth, HOW DULL!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good thing the World Cup is in Japan this year, there not savages who riot every other game, how barbaric roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 04:54 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

am.-fottball-players wimps or not, it IS mighty strange that they call it football, and then refer to real football as 'soccer' mad

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 07:34 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 08:01 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

what's the deal with that ''Ï bråkè fòr Björk®'' anyways?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 08:07 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

It's an American bumper sticker thingy, you wouldn't understand roll eyes (sarcastic)

the ® means that none of you can use it stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 08:30 PM
queeq
Chaos

Oooppppssssssss....

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 08:35 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and what on earth made you think we would use that stupid phrase?

if it was "I don't brake for Bjork" ok, but no...!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 08:54 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

å is a norwegian letter

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 09:01 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I tried to find a bunch of freaky looking letters to make it look more kewl smokin' cool smokin'

as usual I succeeded cool smokin' cool

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 09:05 PM