KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Andrea Beaumont

Andrea Beaumont
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Love Andrea Beaumont

okay.isn't anyone else out there who appreciates andrea beaumont.i mean i adore her she got sass,and kicks but plus keeps bruce well in line.she's the one for him!they should have gotten together...this isn't fair!!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 07:06 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Isn't she dead?

made by verauko

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 08:47 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 03:01 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

she was bruce's girlfreind!c'mon anybody seen mask of the phantasm?!!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 12:39 AM
beemanunmasked

Andrea Beaumont is one of, if not the greatest of all DC comics characters, and here's why:

- She's a female parody of Batman who has, unlike Batman comes close to doing on numerous occasions, crossed the line and taken un-innocent life.
- Her alter-ego is presumed to be of the opposite gender, which gives her an almost impossible to figure out secret identity.
- Although her moves are just about a match for Batman, the clearly exceed that of his various partners (see Batgirl in Batman Adventures #7).
- Now she is a hit-person (which is actually just her was of getting money for killing Gotham's Underworld off), she presents a problem for Batman - who is extremely reluctant to bring her in - creating a relationship tension that still exists despite him telling her otherwise.
- Although in the adult Batman comics it seems to point towards Catwoman being Bruce Wayne/Batman's true love/perfect partner/etc etc, the animated continuity would lead us to believe that, in a world where Selina Kyle does not have prostitute routes, and the Reaper/Phantasm role was filled by the daughter only instead of first by the father(Batman: Year Two & Full Circle), Andrea Beaumont is Bruce Wayne's true love.

(I could go on for hours about how her kills were psychologically acceptable, that shes completely sane and that pitting her against other super-powered heroes could be one of the best DC cross-overs since Batman & Superman, but... i'm out of breath)

I'll be setting up a Phantasm website soon (actually I've built it but need to get some webspace - plus it doesn't help i'm staying with my girlfriend in the USA and the pages are on my laptop at home), so I can blab on for hours worth of Phantasm facts (or should that be PHacts) and, if you can be bothered, I'll put the link here for you to go to.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:37 PM
beemanunmasked is currently offline Click here to Send beemanunmasked a Private Message Find more posts by beemanunmasked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

She is great, I like her in the MOTF, great in the cartoon(If only one). The main problem here is she is not in the comics. If Quinn was able to get in the comics, than Beamount should have goten in somehow since she is cooler. ITs a Comic vs Cartoon thing so I guess you have to deal with it.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:12 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote:
Originally posted by beemanunmasked
Andrea Beaumont is one of, if not the greatest of all DC comics characters, and here's why:

- She's a female parody of Batman who has, unlike Batman comes close to doing on numerous occasions, crossed the line and taken un-innocent life.
- Her alter-ego is presumed to be of the opposite gender, which gives her an almost impossible to figure out secret identity.
- Although her moves are just about a match for Batman, the clearly exceed that of his various partners (see Batgirl in Batman Adventures #7).
- Now she is a hit-person (which is actually just her was of getting money for killing Gotham's Underworld off), she presents a problem for Batman - who is extremely reluctant to bring her in - creating a relationship tension that still exists despite him telling her otherwise.
- Although in the adult Batman comics it seems to point towards Catwoman being Bruce Wayne/Batman's true love/perfect partner/etc etc, the animated continuity would lead us to believe that, in a world where Selina Kyle does not have prostitute routes, and the Reaper/Phantasm role was filled by the daughter only instead of first by the father(Batman: Year Two & Full Circle), Andrea Beaumont is Bruce Wayne's true love.

(I could go on for hours about how her kills were psychologically acceptable, that shes completely sane and that pitting her against other super-powered heroes could be one of the best DC cross-overs since Batman & Superman, but... i'm out of breath)

I'll be setting up a Phantasm website soon (actually I've built it but need to get some webspace - plus it doesn't help i'm staying with my girlfriend in the USA and the pages are on my laptop at home), so I can blab on for hours worth of Phantasm facts (or should that be PHacts) and, if you can be bothered, I'll put the link here for you to go to.

OMG!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!ANOTHE PHANATSM FAN!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME TO KMC!!!!!!!!!
I AM SSSSSSO HAPPY TO MEET ANOTHER ONE OF ANDREA FANS...there are hardly any here!
and a website!!? dedicated to Andi? that just awesome!!!!!GOOD LUCK!!!!I'll definately be the most frequent visitor!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:55 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

AND i agree wholeheartedly with you there when you say that Andrea's murders were justified.I always felt that way too! despite the popular notion that Andrea cannot be Bruce 'true partner' as she has crossed that line which he will never have the heart to forgive.I adore Selina in th eCOMICS.The animated one is just...well i HATE to say it but...there's just no chemistry between the two.Now Andrea and Bruce...Oh man they are PERFET!!Such a shame that they lost waht they could have had only because of a few choices they had to make...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:59 PM
Paola
Ronin

could you post a pic? confused

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:46 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

I'm sure the punk will have 100's of them -

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:54 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

thanx Mr. Zero happy
is the same girl from punky's sig? confused

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 01:00 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Yes same girl from Punky's sig

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 01:30 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

oh i have loads of them! big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:12 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

smile

Attachment: 01.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:12 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

This is a sad scene

Attachment: 10.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:13 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

aaaawwwww

Attachment: 04.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:13 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

cool

Attachment: b040-43155.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:15 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

My personal favorite scene in the movie!

Attachment: 03.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:16 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
This is a sad scene

It's a sad scene because he refrains from giving her the smack upside the head she so richly deserves?

Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

one last one!

Attachment: 06.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).