KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Andrea Beaumont

Andrea Beaumont
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Do you have the one were Andrea holds Joker by the shirt and Joker just starts laughing while the place blows up??

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:31 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

lemme check!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:34 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

nice pics

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:13 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beemanunmasked

I'm gonna make this short because I wrote it once already and it wiped it because it had links.

Phantasm Comics:
-Batman & Robin Adventures Annual#1 "Shadow of the Phantasm" - Explains how the Joker survives, and Andrea's new vendetta.
-Batman Adventures #6, 7, 8 (not to be confused with THE Batman Adventures) - The Phantasm returns again, this time becoming a hit-person so that she is paid to kill the underworld. Batman stops her from killing anyone, but she kicks the crud out of Batgirl. She's left laying low under the employ of the Red Hood (which is very interesting considering who that is).

It won't let me post links to Phantasm screen shot pages, so you'll have to check out toonzone's 'worlds finest' Batman section yourselves (hint hint)

Phatams Kills:
- Chucky - Accidental
- Buzz - Only Actual Kill
- Sal - Killed by the Joker
- Joker - Suvived (the movie is part of the animated continuity, so he has to have survived, and "Shadow of the Phantasm" follows the likely scenarios if you need to know how)

And my fav. bit of Batman: MOTP has to be Bruce at the end - cradling the locket...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 01:00 PM
beemanunmasked is currently offline Click here to Send beemanunmasked a Private Message Find more posts by beemanunmasked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beemanunmasked

Oop I missed off the start:

Yes, the Phantasm does deserve her own comic, but the Harley Quinn comic was based on her character in the adult Batman comics - in which the Phantasm is the Reaper, and everything was covered in Batman: Year Two. The Phantasm would be an entirely animated spin-off, which has not been done before and is therefore a scary and horrible concept to any DC comic book team.

The Phantasm characters has been expanded on in various comics - heres a list... (and don't worry - there's no kills)

START OF ABOVE MESSAGE

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 01:16 PM
beemanunmasked is currently offline Click here to Send beemanunmasked a Private Message Find more posts by beemanunmasked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

I liked it when she was showing Bruce how she does Jujitsu and Bruce trips her and she falls down and almost exposes her panties............ummm dat's about it. shifty

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:37 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

She really did love him.

Attachment: batman - mask of the phantasm 162 _3__0001.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:44 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

the expression on both their faces is priceless!! big grin aaawww look at brucey!

Attachment: batman - mask of the phantasm 184_0001.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:45 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

joker this is for u! smile

Attachment: batman - mask of the phantasm 374 _1__0001.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:46 PM
Joker1237

That was the best part in the movie was the end, I loved the ending of it. With Joker just laughing, and Andi useing the smoke to save her and the Joker(What a change of heart lol)

The whole movie was great, almost as good if not better than the 1989 movie.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:23 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

this movie was the 2nd last film i got on batman and i thought andrea and bruce were good for each other and it pissed me off when they never got together at the end of the movie.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:28 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i KNOW!!!
It was sooo sad!!!!!
Andi and Bruce RULE!!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:27 PM
Shadow_King
-

after andrea left i didnt like any of the woman who were intrested in bruce.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:23 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Yeah exactly!Andrea was THE on;ly one Bruce could have had a relationship with.At least in the Animated bat-world...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:34 PM
Shadow_King
-

but where did andrea end up and why didnt she just go back to bruce.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:04 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I don't know what happened to her after the phantasm incident.
As for why Andrea never went back to Bruce, how could she? She had murdered someone, crossing that line which Bruce would never accept.In fact he may even have turned her in...I don't think he'd ever be able to forgive her.He still does love her though.a lot. After her, he never even tried to hav ea serious relationship with anyone...and it was only her who could shake him off from the path to batman...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:15 PM
Shadow_King
-

its not like he never killed anyone. rite?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:22 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

No.Batman has never killed.So far.

I had always wondered what it'd be like if she returned to Gotham...What would bruce do?Say?If they'll ever hook up again...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:25 PM
Joker1237

Batman as killed, a few times but he never mean for it happen, it was one of thsos things, One "Death" was when Joker fell in to the vat. Batman TRys to bring them in alive.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:46 AM
Shadow_King
-

-

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:55 AM