KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Burlyman's Signature Request Thread

Burlyman's Signature Request Thread
Started by: furryman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
furryman
honky

Warning Burlyman's Signature Request Thread

hege and shinto you got a competition thread evil face

if you want a new, refreshing, innovative, exciting, cool, stunning signature image... just ask me!

the usual applies....

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 12:06 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Make me a burly Sigman...blink or something along them lines...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 12:14 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

lil I think you are high, from a piece pumpkin pie, I must decline, you have one of mine

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 12:40 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

But...but...but...but Im boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored of this one....

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 12:44 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Ok then I think that quuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalifiiiii
iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeesss

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 01:16 AM
lil bitchiness
-

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 01:20 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Hey Burlyman! can you make me a sig?? Consisting of a mixture of Lord of the Rings?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 02:37 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Hes awsome by the way!! yes

My sig is his work...hes making a ''better'' one now!! No one managed to make better sig for me then Burly! yes

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 02:48 AM
Tela

Will you make me a sig with a pic of Haldir, Legolas, Elrond, and Celeborn from LOTR?

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 02:54 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

i found this pic, so i thought to post it in Burlys thread..its really cool! big grin

Attachment: bpdevil2.gif
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 03:15 AM
furryman
honky

nice pic.... il try your two tomorrow (today blink ) guys

Last edited by furryman on Dec 27th, 2003 at 06:24 AM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:21 AM
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Can you make me a sig with the people in the movie 'Fried Green Tomatoes'? And the singer, Holly Near? And Tom Felton, when he's not in a movie? And the iguana, Quincy, from the comic, Foxtrot? I've decided to give up my eye sig. Anyway, if you could it'd be much appreciated.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:44 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
i found this pic, so i thought to post it in Burlys thread..its really cool! big grin

That's a great pic and lil but it's a little to risque for this board it has to be PG-13 or less. Hey Burly what I like about our sigs are the Fonts and the uses of the colors feel free to ask any questions if you have any. Good luck and keep up all of the good designs.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:41 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Thanks Burly!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:12 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rinoa

hi could you do me a sig please something to do with Near Dark and Lost boys ty bunny Happy Dance bunny

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:20 PM
rinoa is currently offline Click here to Send rinoa a Private Message Find more posts by rinoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote