KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Under the Sea...

Under the Sea...
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 90 91 [92]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thay was not like any normal immortal... if immortals themselves could be considered that. Thay, somewhere in the afterlife, had his mortality stripped from him (a most painful process). That was different in that it artifical... most immortals are the products of special genes or mutations. Thay thoguh of the intense pain, the suffering that not even a billion deaths could equal. In order to be reborn after a death, another living creature would have to lose its life.

Thay shook off those thoughts and swam carefully through the hidden passageways. Searchigna t the roof of one for any familiar signs, Thay pushed upwards and broke away a stone passageways crumbling water-logged base. He swam out, right into the throne-room. "Not how I rememembered it..."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 12:07 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spaz_Gurl

~Whoa, this is still going on? Wow. Um, so whats happened in the last couple pages?~

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 01:17 AM
Spaz_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Spaz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Spaz_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

~Nuthing really~

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 01:39 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

~I nmade it so that if you wanna keep playing with an old character, u simply developed the immortal "genes". If you wanna make a new character, just make a enw one, or if ur "dropping" out, u can do so...~

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 07:57 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Ethel D Merman was swimming about, looking for some new excitement in this dead and dreary old thred...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 01:38 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tatyana (immortal now) sat on the flat roof of her house. So many centuries she had been alone. Long ago everyone had left and she now wondered why she did not.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:48 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~i thought you guys finished this rp?~

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:29 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

~hope not, I love this!!~

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:31 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((gawd this thing is soooo old.... I'm not sure if I want to play, what with Annie not being around anymore erm))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:57 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

sad

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 06:55 AM
Tela

(((Oh yes, she's the only one that matters? What about the rest of us DR)))

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 12:24 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

~**** annie, thers more than enough cahracters to sustain this anyway... and I'm not sure i want to play either, but hey... whatever...~

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 12:48 PM
Darth Revan
-

((yeah I know there's plenty of other characters, but now that we've established the whole "being married" thing it's kinda hard to have one without the other.... Screw it I'll just make a new character))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:29 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh yeha... you and annie.. fergot all about that...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:33 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Ewan woke up suddenly at the sound of trumpets. ((even though I don't think a trumpet would work underwater...))Damn! He had overslept again! Maybe if that ******* 'manager' hadn't worked them so hard he would have gotten up in time. He had worked until midnight the day before trying to find the king's lost tunafish. When he finally found it, it had been little more than a skeleton, apparently having been devoured by some seacreature. Upon bringing the news back to the palace, he had been slapped twice and sent to his quarters. Unlike some of the others in the kingdom, he wasn't a slave, but an indentured servant. To him though, it made no difference. It was just as bad as far as he was concerned.
Coming back to reality suddenly, he grabbed a jacket and headed off to see what he would have to do today.
"What does my lord require of me?" He hated those words. He didn't have anything against the king personally, in fact he thought he was a good leader. The part he hated was how unequal people in the kingdom were.

best post of the game. This si the type of rpers we need, and the style...!!! We ened oringal ones like this one...

I say a new storyline, somewhere far away, and a whole new thread for it!!!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:37 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

quote:
Originally posted by §wordpoint
best post of the game. This si the type of rpers we need, and the style...!!! We ened oringal ones like this one...

I say a new storyline, somewhere far away, and a whole new thread for it!!!!

OK that's 1 vote for whole new threads for retread RPs, vs just continuing the retreads in same old threadsd, as long as the RPers and posts are of high-quality and/or involve tuna fish...

good good

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:54 PM
Tela

okay, I am lost

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:16 AM
Darth Revan
-

I say we just start over in here so we don't have to get permission from Ush all over again

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:17 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by §wordpoint
~**** annie, thers more than enough cahracters to sustain this anyway... and I'm not sure i want to play either, but hey... whatever...~

~dang harsh much blink~

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:18 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I say we just start over in here so we don't have to get permission from Ush all over again

Cool

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:32 AM