KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Anime Fanart

Anime Fanart
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kitoky
Starting Anew

(please log in to view the image)

These oekakies were by me-

Kouji from Fushigi Yuugi

The bottom three go with each other- for Thanksgiving spoof-

"Ok, I know I told them that I'd be priestess but they didn't say anything about TURKEY HUNTING!"

Sango and Miroku-

Inuyasha and Shippo

Here is just a misc. Inuyasha

Kagome in Kikyo/Priestess outfit

My failed attempt at drawing Jack Sparrow for someone

Sakura Shinguchi from Sakura Taisen as a gift-

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:34 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

too bad i can't put in any of mine but i do have some cool ones i got around here whistle whistle whistle

Attachment: a pirates life!.jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 02:24 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Eh...I used to have a better one, the manga version of her, but I submitted that in to an art school.

Attachment: faye.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 03:56 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Dorothy. Probably one of my fastest sketches done on a city bus ride...

Attachment: dorothy.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 03:57 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Alucard (Hellsing)

Source: http://otherfics.fastbb.ru/re.pl?-0...00-1079274266-0

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:18 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kagome-chan
Reincarnation of Kikyo

does anyone now where can I find Good fanarts of Tantei Gakuen Q and Daa! Daa! Daa! ??? ehehehe, Kanata Saoinji's hot and Ryu Amakusa too

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:11 PM
Kagome-chan is currently offline Click here to Send Kagome-chan a Private Message Find more posts by Kagome-chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kagome-chan
Reincarnation of Kikyo

Hey FEDFAN31, what's that attatched picture?? is that Kagome and Inu-yasha?? it's looks kinda cool, do u have a bigger image of it??

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:17 PM
Kagome-chan is currently offline Click here to Send Kagome-chan a Private Message Find more posts by Kagome-chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kagome-chan
Reincarnation of Kikyo

oh sry it should be FEDFAN316......

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:20 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16

The webmaster of the site that this image came off of that was featured on a Google Image Search, made a fuss about this image being stolen from her site a few weeks ago and wanted me to do something about it. Since the post is old and I do not know how to attach pictures, I will provide a link to that site as a disclaimer to the source. Digitial Angel's Anime Shrine - Fushigi Yuugi

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 10:22 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inu-YashaGod
The Great Half-Demon

hey isaw a mention of hentai up there......anyone need any, i know where 2 get it 4 free! whistle

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 10:32 PM
Inu-YashaGod is currently offline Click here to Send Inu-YashaGod a Private Message Find more posts by Inu-YashaGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

heres one of my gw art work, hope you like smile ....

Attachment: gw-team..jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 02:18 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote:
Originally posted by Inu-YashaGod
hey isaw a mention of hentai up there......anyone need any, i know where 2 get it 4 free! whistle

Everything's free on the internet, if you look hard enough.

However, cartoon people having sex doesn't appeal to me.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 12:56 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

i just found this but i liked it so i hope u do too.

Attachment: 21056-gravitation-%252528bw%252529.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 01:44 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaoru

your stupid

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 09:43 PM
Kaoru is currently offline Click here to Send Kaoru a Private Message Find more posts by Kaoru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaoru

how do i get my art on here iam new

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 09:46 PM
Kaoru is currently offline Click here to Send Kaoru a Private Message Find more posts by Kaoru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

to get your pics posted:
soundtrack 101-
1. make sure that your art work is saved on your pc, somewhere like "my documents" or "my pictures".
2. when your at the posting area, type alittle 'something something' in the 'reply box'.
3. after steps 1 and 2 are complete go to and press the 'preview' button (its inbetween the 'submit reply' and 'spellcheck' button).
4. after doing step 3, u should then be taken to a new window. once there you should scroll down to about 1/2 way down the page (and under a whole bunch of writing) there will be a button that says 'browse' (push it).
5. once step 4 is done another window should pop up and you should be able to bring up your saved picture from this window. after yor done selecting your picture from the saved file press the 'open' button.
6. once that window closes, got to the bottom of the page and select the 'submit reply' button (now depending on the size of the picture is or any other problems the picture has, it might not work)....but if it happens to work then.........

7. vVWAAAAA LA, your picture should be posted on the post big grin
good luck wink and class is now dissmissed.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 02:59 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenWitchy1
now with 5 new flavors!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kitoky
Adorable cute fanart of Miroku and Shippo

*giggles* Silly Vash!

Great sketch of Sano

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

*chuckles* If you can't see the book title it's, "Children of Women Who Love Men Who Wants to Rule the Universe."

Great pic of Lain

Washu

HOPE YA ENJOYED IT! ^-^

EEP! You like Inuyasha? Inuyasha rocks! That is a really good fanart of Inuyasha and kigome and Shippou and Mirku in Kigome's world! snd that one of Miroku and Shippou was reeeeaaaly good! HAHA! Shippo was eating catfood!!

Amo a mis amigos más que la vida sí mismo

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:27 AM
GoldenWitchy1 is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenWitchy1 a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenWitchy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Korean artstyle takes a much better approach to drawing than the usual japanese style.. its much moodier and dynamic.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 06:00 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote