KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Matrix Novel

Matrix Novel
Started by: De UnKnOwN 1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
De UnKnOwN 1

Matrix Novel

THE BEGINNING OF THE RABIT HOLE
SCENE OPEN WITH MATRIX CODE AS USUAL & MATRIX INTRO MUSIC- READ:
The Matrix

*6 Years Since the End of The Matrix Revolutions* Displayed

-Cut to a tired and confused man running down a dark alley, talking on a phone, two men in suits with ear pieces and sunglasses chasing him "(we hear) [RUN! THEY ARE GAINING!!!!!!!]; [WHERE IS THE MEETING PLACE?!][IM TRYING][GO STRAIGHT FOR...(LINE CUT OFF)]
-Another two suits appear and one has shot the cell phone out of the mans hands
-"SHIT" the man screams
-"We have him now" repeat all 4 suits simultaneously
-The Man is cornered; the suits are now standing in a circle around him
-"Mr. Anderson" one of the suits says
-"Whoa guys,” says the man now known as Mr. Anderson
-"It's been some time now hasn’t it, but we have him now." one suit to the other
-"We've finally found him after all this time" 3 suits say to each other
-"Give me your best shot"-Says Mr. Anderson directly to the suits.
-The commanding suit grabs Mr. Anderson by the throat- Mr. Anderson instantly removes suits hands, the other 3 jump in. Mr. Anderson kicks a hole in one's chest and he shoots across the air into the wall. The other 2 jump into the air with a focus move, Mr. Anderson does a tornado roundhouse kick knocking him completely unconscious at the head and drops the other with a punch to the skull. The last one gets a hit right in Mr. Anderson's cheek-he doesn’t even flinch, but gives a spinning back kick and send him into a window.
-Mr. Anderson then picks up his phone and we hear a voice "the meeting point is 3 blocks to the east, a black car will be waiting..."
-Mr. Anderson has walked away, we see the 4 suits get up and talk: "It seems the anomaly has returned just as we calculated it would....."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 04:58 AM
De UnKnOwN 1 is currently offline Click here to Send De UnKnOwN 1 a Private Message Find more posts by De UnKnOwN 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Looks good so far De Uknown!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

yes... good so far

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 03:18 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silver Surfer
The Last Nice Guy

Overall I like it. I got a question though. Is this guy Mr. Anderson because it says:
-"Mr. Anderson" one of the suits says
-"Whoa guys,” says the man now known as Mr. Anderson

Also your thing said that the cell phone was shot, and then after the detailed fight he picked it up again, and he heard the voice.

Then...
-Mr. Anderson then picks up his phone and we hear a voice "the meeting point is 3 blocks to the east, a black car will be waiting..."

But it's pretty good. Keeping writing!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:04 PM
Silver Surfer is currently offline Click here to Send Silver Surfer a Private Message Find more posts by Silver Surfer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
De UnKnOwN 1

you'll have to wait to find out who "Mr. Anderson" is wink
and to your second Q about this:

Then...

they shot the phone out of his hand-like it flew out, the phone itself wasn't hit, you know if a bullet like richhochets of something and you drop the phone or another object or whatever, like that-then he just picked it up

soon more...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:50 PM
De UnKnOwN 1 is currently offline Click here to Send De UnKnOwN 1 a Private Message Find more posts by De UnKnOwN 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
De UnKnOwN 1

Cool Chapter 2...

-We see the same dark figure walking down the street-he is extremely confused and not walking straight talking on a cell phone...
-"Turn right here, and go in room 306" (the voice on the other line)
-*BANG BANG BANG* (Figure knocking on a door)
-*Door opens*
-Three people are inside-one a dark skinned girl with braided hair, the other a taller Chinese man in a white suit, and a third glum looking black balled man. All three are wearing sunglasses.
-"Neo..." says the girl
-"I don’t believe it...” the Chinese man utters. "Its him..." and the balled man utter almost simultaneously.
-"My name is Thomas Anderson-not Neo" says the tired man
-"Neo listen.." starts the balled man but Mr. Anderson cuts him off---
-"Look, I don’t know what you guys want, or why you keep calling me Neo, but I got ****ing jumped on the way here by 4 guys in suits-"
-"Oh My God" says the girl
-"Agents? could it be? How?" says the Chinese and balled man to each other.
-"What did you do.?(Some hesitation)..Mr. Anderson?" says the balled man.
-"It was weird, but I fought them, and beat the shit out of them,” said Mr. Anderson
-"Where?" said the balled man
-"About two blocks back" said Mr. Anderson
-"Niobi, Ghost go check it out" said the balled man.
-"Got it" they replied
-(Exit Niobi and Ghost)
-"Who are you?" says Mr. Anderson, "What do you want with me?"
-(The balled man hugs Mr. Anderson, who is very confused now)
-"...Mr. Anderson, my name is Morpheus, we were friends, you and I."
-"I don’t...remember-anything..." replies Mr. Anderson.
-"For one, your name is Neo." says Morpheus.
(Door opens, Niobi and Ghost return)
"Your not going to believe this Morph- they’re gone"- "but he isn’t hallucinating, windows are broken and there is a huge hole in a wall in the shape of a person..." says Niobi and Ghost.
-"He has amnesia, we must get him to a safe place, so we can explain everything to him. He obviously still has the anomaly code in him" says Morpheus..."Since he made such quick work of the Agents.." blurts in Ghost
-"Exactly" Says Morpheus
-"What’s going on? What’s happening to me?" says Mr. Anderson
-"Come Neo, the answers are coming..."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:17 PM