KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: THIRD ASSIGNMENT- 'Eliminate'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: THIRD ASSIGNMENT- 'Eliminate'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Throw in a sniper rifle just in case.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Oh...right..." Mors replies. "I think this may have to do something with the supposed disinfecting process, though. We entered a very white room...almost like the Construct...and then there was a warm feeling. What do you think Ariadne?"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:30 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Freebies, knife, and a staff.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:46 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"we'd better hope the boradcast points are safe" says rade
"if sentinels come they'll just have to use the emp. let's just hurry and get this done with"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:09 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Oh yeah I'll take the freebies as well

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 10:13 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

2 Ingrams, 1 knife, 2 extra Ingrams Clips. I think I'll stay with my loadout, the only problem is if someone sends me up against someone better than me in close combat.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 10:57 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I really couldn't tell you," says Ariadne. "I've not really seen anything like that before. Hang on..." she says, and you hear loud voices in the background. "Uh... yeah, Dallas says to quit worrying about it..."

Ok, at this point, I still need loadouts from Barbarossa and Hammurabi (if he is playing)

Castor and Burn have bulk problems. Castor, I had to level you out at three spare clips for your guns. Burn, with a Dlask and Deagle you cannot carry any spare clips at all.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 12:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hoping the small details like remaining Downloads and Loadiuts will be done soon, I shall move things on before I have to go...

-

Three days later

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHnnnnnnnnnnkRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHhhh
hhhhhHHHHHHHHHHh...

hhhhhHHHHHHHHHHh...

A sound like a buzz saw played through an open-air rock festival's PA system awoke Ariadne with a start, as she started guility at the code on the screens she was meant to be working on.

She got up and tried to locate the PA system through which the buzz saw was being played. It was Dallas, snoring.

hhhhhHHHHHHHHHHh...

hhhhhHHHHHHHHHHh...

She gently rocked him awake. Like a shot, Dallas' hand reaches out and felt for his hat, sitting and placing it on his head in one smooth motion.

"What? What? What is it? Dallas is ready..." he said.

"Well, it's time," she says. "They're moving soon."

"Ah! Excellent. Everything ok?" he asked, getting up and walking over to the monitors Ariadne was working on. He was halfway through working out the next few things he was going to say when he noticed that Ariadne had not answered.

"Hmm?" he said.

"Not exactly." Dallas rolled his eyes.

"You are such a moaner!" he said. "Always so damn gloomy!"

"Things are NOT good, Dallas. We're sending them into would could be a hardcore combat mission and they have no way out if it buggers up!"

"They'll be fine!" said Dallas. "Everything will be fine, you'll see." Ariadne sat back in her chair.

"I HAVE to see, that's the problem..."

"You should be worrying more about breaking that damn encryption," said Dallas.

"I don't have the first clue how to do that."

"See? Gloom gloom gloom... if anyone can do it, you can, Ariadne. So cheer up!"

"It's not just that." Dallas straightened his hat.

"Ok, what else?" he asked.

"We have sentinels in the area."

"Oh, damn squiddies, they won't sniff a damn thing whilst we are running this quiet."

"We can't run totally quiet, can we? Not whilst we are broadcasting!"

"Quiet enough. We'll be fine!"

"You don't understand, Dallas. They're not just passing by. They are doing a security sweep of this area! They know we use it for broadcasting."

"Ah, this area is huge, they won't see us..."

"Dallas, they are searching this area! Sooner or later one of those things is going to come down this tunnel and see us!" Dallas was silent for a few moments.

"We'll be fine," he eventually repeated, confidently. "We'll have the whole thing sorted out by then."

"And what if we need to call for help or contact the Percy?"

"We won't!"

"Or if they need to contact us?"

"Ah, Marduk won't do that..."

"Ok, what if we receive a priority transmission from Zion? We can't go anywhere without leaving broadcasting depth and killing the crew!"

Dallas sighed, and got up, leaving the room. A minute later he returned with a small but sturdy iron crowbar.

"Soon sort this out..." he said. Standing by the radio, he raised his arm and brought it back down, hard, seven times, until the radio was a mass of smashed circuitry, fizzling slightly in front of Ariadne's astonished eyes.

"There! Now you don't have to worry about it, do you? Get back to work."

"Oh, teriffic..." said Ariadne.

"And don't even think about telling any of those guys what you just told me," said Dallas, settling down to watch the monitors himself.

-

Ok then guys! You are outside the headquarters of the CCC. Inevitably, this is a vast skyscraper of mirrored glass in the Commercial district. You are currently in w wide plaza just outside it.

Your move.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 01:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

(awh..i just had to know this before, didn't i? ..doh!)

"well, let's go" says RAde, hiding his katana up his back. he heads for the building

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:25 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

F*ck it,
geez,
fine ditch the Dlosk and gimme a Mp5 with clips

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:59 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"C'mon ppl hustle up"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 03:00 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

*hustles*

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 03:01 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

oh, damn it...

San looks up and down the building before heading towards it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 04:53 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Alright, let's move in..."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Yeah, but BE CAREFUL. We really can't afford for anything to go wrong now."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Azrael starts checking out the faces aroud the plaza, looking for people obviously watching them for more than the fact they are a big group of people wearing trenchoats. Goths don't often go around in such big groups.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:53 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nah, no-one's checking you out, Azrael. Neither because of your odd look (the group size is an issue but in general that whole thing tends to get overlooked) nor, as far as you can tell, because someone is specifically watching for you.

In which case, you head into the lobby of the building, which is rather pretty, with fountains, friendly looking adverts, some demonstrations of CCC computer technology and a very large reception area.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:12 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Cloud lowers his glasses slightly and looks over the top of them, "Woah, would you look at the size of this place" He then pushes his glasses up again.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I shall be waiting for someone to take the initiative...

... but whilst everyone is gathered together here, is there anything anyone wants to say to each other? Just in case you don't get a chance for a natter for a while?

BtVS

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:20 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Azrael turns to Fire and San and spoke,

"Hopefully this mission will turn out better than our fights in the dojo, all those months ago..."

ush, im guessing there is a desk? I would do something, but if i make a mistake i will be yelled at....

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:26 PM