KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » I, Robot

Rate I, ROBOT 1 to 10.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1 4 5.48%
2 0 0%
3 2 2.74%
4 1 1.37%
5 5 6.85%
6 5 6.85%
7 15 20.55%
8 18 24.66%
9 12 16.44%
10 11 15.07%
Total: 73 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I, Robot
Started by: BobbyJay_533

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Nothing special, if youve seen the previews then you have gotten the entire plot and point of the movie. SAVE your money, and go see spiderman2, the village, or the manchurian canidate.You know if it werent for Will Smith, this movie may have been what it strived to be...Good and memorable. God will smith is such an annoying talentless actor

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Jul 19th, 2004 at 12:39 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:30 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i wouldn't go that far with Will Smith.

True, in my opinion he's no Kevin Spacey or Tom Cruise...but he's entertaining. He was able to make Wild Wild West watchable...barely...but that was no small feat.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 02:12 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I have heard mixed reactions. Will Smith is not talentless, but he is by no means a stand-out actor.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 02:38 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

WOW I find it hard to believe NO ONE has seen this? It was packed at our theater. messed

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:22 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I'm just not feeling the CGI, I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:24 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I saw it a couple nights ago. It was pretty good. Probably the only big budget movie that I liked since T3. I typically do not like big budget movies but this one was pretty decent (which says a lot from me).

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:05 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Yes will smith is talentless. Will Smith plays the same character in every movie. there is no diversity to him. He is like an arnold swrazenegger (?) i think thats how you spell his dumbass name. Arnold was popular becaus ehe landed all the right roles, and the filmaking and movie concepts overshadow his terrible acting ability. I am telling you, if they would have casted a good actor, I, robot would have been good

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:55 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

"i, robot" was good in my opinion. the plot develops quickly. the dragging scenes don't have enough time to really drag the movie. the action starts immediately. the one liners were great. i haven't read the book, so i thought [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the robotic left arm was a good plot twist... adds to the irony of the fact that he is so prejudiced against the robots. i also found it quite amusing that he refuses to use his left arm until he was in a life or death situation.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 11:00 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zinh

Saw it and loved it. The cg is done well. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The car chase got a little cheesy but other then that

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:34 AM
zinh is currently offline Click here to Send zinh a Private Message Find more posts by zinh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Yes will smith is talentless. Will Smith plays the same character in every movie. there is no diversity to him. He is like an arnold swrazenegger (?) i think thats how you spell his dumbass name. Arnold was popular becaus ehe landed all the right roles, and the filmaking and movie concepts overshadow his terrible acting ability. I am telling you, if they would have casted a good actor, I, robot would have been good

Arnold was a 6 time Mr. Olympia from 1970 - 1975. That is what made him popular. Maybe you should go workout because your Cerebral region seems quite desolate.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:06 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Predator 89

I saw I,robot a couple of nights ago it was great. Possibly one of the best man vs machine movies. Now that i finaly saw the movie i think i'll read the book.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 02:34 PM
Predator 89 is currently offline Click here to Send Predator 89 a Private Message Find more posts by Predator 89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Predator 89

I liked I,robot and it offeres what any other movie of its genre would offer. Car chase scenes, fights, and shoot outs. Nothings new but worth the money. Also Arnold was popular before the Terminator and Predator because uof his body building. Arnold may not be the most diverse actor but his roles are classic.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:37 PM
Predator 89 is currently offline Click here to Send Predator 89 a Private Message Find more posts by Predator 89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Im on page 53 in the book just got it last night havn't seen the movie?
Doe's anyone know if Movie and book matchup. the trailers for the movie looked really good. I saw a sneak peek sceane on MTV so im looking foward to go see the movie.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:04 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercat901

The movie was excellent(I've seen it twice).A bit slow at the beginning,but it was really interesting

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 08:16 PM
thundercat901 is currently offline Click here to Send thundercat901 a Private Message Find more posts by thundercat901 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
Doe's anyone know if Movie and book matchup.

they are saying no.......but then thats alot of the serious book fans too. messed

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 07:09 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryan10000000000
Restricted

Account Restricted

i,robot is good

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:57 AM
Ryan10000000000 is currently offline Click here to Send Ryan10000000000 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryan10000000000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

great movie! just saw it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:33 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i robot is good.. and im sorry but saying the preview gives away the entire plot so you should see spiderman 2? oh yea cause spiderman 2 was real shocking.. well the errors were but i, robot's plot was way better and it was overall a pretty good movie

and oh yea will smith always does the same character correct?

Ali, Fighter Pilot, Cop, Golfer, guy running from government.. yea he does a lot of similar roles but he has gone outside that aswell

Last edited by forumcrew on Jul 24th, 2004 at 01:03 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:00 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COTTON MAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

This film was cool, it was gay that Will Smith had a robot arm......but still 1 of the best this year.

I regreat only having 1 life time to waste on games.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:29 AM
COTTON MAN is currently offline Click here to Send COTTON MAN a Private Message Find more posts by COTTON MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stewie is God

i saw it 2night and loved it. the fact that theres no love story makes it great. ive seen a lot of movies this summer and this is the 1st one that i never checked my cell fone to see how much longer itd be till it was over. some of the attempted jokes fail, but smith is so charasmatic (cant spell) and the plots twists make it a very enjoyable movie. his best summer blockbuster in a while.....and u see part of his butt roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 07:35 AM
Stewie is God is currently offline Click here to Send Stewie is God a Private Message Find more posts by Stewie is God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote