KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men (The Fox Animated Series)

X-Men (The Fox Animated Series)
Started by: FragileHaloRyuu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 18 19 [20]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jury
Extreme Member

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:11 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Hey guys, does anyone know if the animated series has officially been released onto DVD yet? And if so, where?

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:21 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Britrogue
Hey guys, does anyone know if the animated series has officially been released onto DVD yet? And if so, where?
Maybe at least parts of it, cus I've bought The Phoenix Saga DVD for region 2.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:00 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supreme_being

i have the whole thnig on dvd it was on neodvds.com

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:20 PM
supreme_being is currently offline Click here to Send supreme_being a Private Message Find more posts by supreme_being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Yeah, I saw that, but is it an official release or copies?

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 07:54 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happyfrog

Smile

its on at 10:30 toon diney every night channel 44 big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 04:57 AM
happyfrog is currently offline Click here to Send happyfrog a Private Message Find more posts by happyfrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happyfrog

its on every night on toon jetex on toon didney at 10:30 big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 04:58 AM
happyfrog is currently offline Click here to Send happyfrog a Private Message Find more posts by happyfrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Blade

Originally posted by Shadow_King
i dont think they have an episode that has magneto as the leader.

I'm not sure of the name of the episode but there is one where Magneto leads the X-Men. It involed Bishop's time travels when Wolverine and Mohawk Storm were a couple, in the background you see Magneto with most of the AOA storyline going on in the background. It was cool to see a glimpse of Holocost and Apocalypse fighting Magneto, Sabertooth, Wild Child, & Mimic.

"Have a nice day!"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:41 PM
X-Blade is currently offline Click here to Send X-Blade a Private Message Find more posts by X-Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvie'sgirl
Hated and feared by all..

I have the whole lot of the 90's cartoons. ALL 77 episodes! I'm so proud! *giggles with joy* laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 06:31 AM
wolvie'sgirl is currently offline Click here to Send wolvie'sgirl a Private Message Find more posts by wolvie'sgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvie'sgirl
Hated and feared by all..

I even have the one that was never released on TV! It's real fuzzy though.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 06:32 AM
wolvie'sgirl is currently offline Click here to Send wolvie'sgirl a Private Message Find more posts by wolvie'sgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Originally posted by wolvie'sgirl
I even have the one that was never released on TV! It's real fuzzy though.
confused Really? What was it about?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 02:12 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchless

I still watch it. When Wolverine went "I go where, I wanna go" still sends a shiver down my spine

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:26 AM
matchless is currently offline Click here to Send matchless a Private Message Find more posts by matchless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i watch it once in a while too. It's probly got the best one-liners and cool quotes out of any show:

My personal favorite is what Wolverine said to Apocalypse at the end of the "Beyond Good and Evil" storyline.

Wolverine: "Okay, mister destroyer of the universe, lets see if u can handle just one x-man!" *pulls out his claws*

The cool part about it is that Wolverine, even tho he realizes he stands no chance against Apocalypse alone, also realizes that he's the only one close enough to Apocalypse to take him down since the temple is crumbling. Too bad we never actually got to see them go at it since Wolverine lost his balance on the shaky boulder and fell only to be caught by Magneto.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:27 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbance
SENATOR

Oh man, this is so exciting! I just realized I've been watching the show too, just don't remember when excactly... The music sounds so familiar. The music on the show is crap, though... wink
I just finished downloading the first season, and the three next seasons will hopefully follow up soon. I just can't seem to find the 5th season anywhere, any ideas anyone?
IMO Rogue's voice is AWESOME, but Prof. X's voice is quite the contrary... laughing

You're gonna win or lose, but there's no time to choose

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:01 PM
Disturbance is currently offline Click here to Send Disturbance a Private Message Find more posts by Disturbance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wsg
Wolvie'sgirl

Oh by the way to answer you question on what the show that was never aired was 'bout, it was'bout Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat joining the X-men! But Wolvie had an australian accent, BLECK! and Cyclop's voice was higher than normal yucko! Colosuss was too imature for his age and Nightcrawler was...... Fine! It always skipped on and off though and was really fuzzy! =\

Professor X

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:30 PM
wsg is currently offline Click here to Send wsg a Private Message Find more posts by wsg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movieman52

maby this has been answered earlier but what is the difference beteween the fox tv series and the comics? cause i know alot about the sereies but i dont know jack about the comics....

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 03:08 AM
movieman52 is currently offline Click here to Send movieman52 a Private Message Find more posts by movieman52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbance
SENATOR

The tv show is cuter. Way cuter.

You're gonna win or lose, but there's no time to choose

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:42 AM
Disturbance is currently offline Click here to Send Disturbance a Private Message Find more posts by Disturbance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Originally posted by wsg
Oh by the way to answer you question on what the show that was never aired was 'bout, it was'bout Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat joining the X-men! But Wolvie had an australian accent, BLECK! and Cyclop's voice was higher than normal yucko! Colosuss was too imature for his age and Nightcrawler was...... Fine! It always skipped on and off though and was really fuzzy! =\

I think it was a pilot and the episode was called "Pryde of the X-Men." White Queen (Emma) could fly in this episode and had the "frost spear" ability, which must have been taken from one of their 1st PC games (I think it was called Madness in Murderworld).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 07:24 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skippy_thefish

Yeah, I have pride of the x-men too. It's just so bad it's hilarious...Australian Wolverine, creepy Nightcralwer...an unexplained appearance by lockheed lol...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:27 PM
Skippy_thefish is currently offline Click here to Send Skippy_thefish a Private Message Find more posts by Skippy_thefish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote