KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Kaliero's Game - Character Creation!

Kaliero's Game - Character Creation!
Started by: General Kaliero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Sorry, peeps, but this game closed when I forgot what I planned to do with it.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 09:18 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaster Mereel
That one boarder sith guy

((does everyone have to be a jedi..?))

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 03:10 AM
Jaster Mereel is currently offline Click here to Send Jaster Mereel a Private Message Find more posts by Jaster Mereel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Name : Kastor Trobe

Lightsaber: Single Blue-Blade

Additional Weapon(s): Thermal Detonator, DL-44 Blaster

Home Planet: Denon, Species: Human

Personal History: Former Apprentice of Mace Windu, and close friend to Anakin Skywalker. Kastor was expelled from the Jedi Order for falling in love with a beutiful woman called Sape (Since it is forbidden for a Jedi to fall in love) Sape was murdered by a savage group of Dark Jedi from Korriban, so Kastor hunted them down, and destroyed the entire clan. Windu could feel the presence of his former apprentice, and sensed he was dangerously close to the Dark Side, so Mace travelled to Korriban to save his former apprentice. The two were engaged in an aggressive duel, and Windu failed to turn him back. From that day forward, Kastor became a Sith lord, and learned the ways of the dark side from anchient Sith Spirits that haunted the planet. Kastor Trobe took on the name "Darth Mercillous", and kept quiet during the Emperors reign.

Last edited by Stun on Dec 15th, 2004 at 12:21 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 12:13 PM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

This is extremely dead...

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 12:27 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

name: Xorn Elias
Lightsaberbig grinouble bladed lightsaber (purple)
species : Kiffer (nearhuman)
home-planet:Tatooine
additional equipment: Blaster rifle , med-pac , Frag-grenade
History: Growing up he was a soldier for the Republic until he was excepted into the Order he was brought to the rank knight 3 year's ago he will never shy away from combat and is a feirce fighter!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:59 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

This game is dead. messed

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:01 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I realized afterward!

well for now at least,

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:59 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Wow...this game has been dead for 2 years, and yet people still wanna join. Congrats GK!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:08 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 01:13 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone-Commander
Dark Rogue

I will just make a character so I will have one. For future games:

NAME: Sch-Fr Tasom (number; TD-937)
LIGHTSABER: Two Black Lightsabers
ADDITIONAL WEAPONS: Clone trooper pistol, Boot dagger.
SPECIES:Human (clone)
PERSONAL HISTORY: One of the few clones made after the fall of the Empire, Tasom discovered He was Force-sensitive. Not being a good thing while living in Imperial space, He turned to the Republic for a place to stay. That place was Courascant. In moving, he practised the force, not realising that he, a clone, was one who not very often, can use such a power. He arrived and became a member of the security forces. He then quit when he discovered that the ''security'' force was Imperial! He then sought out Master Skywalker on Yavin 4. He then was taught more about the force, and even more, the dark side. He vowed he would never join it. He Then became a Master when he helped Luke Destroy a Victory class III star destroyer. When he left Yavin 4, Luke reminded him one last time to beware of the dark side. The clone payed no heed, as to how he could turn to the dark side. He vowed to, right? He was mistaken. The poor man turned to the Side of Darkness when he killed a young child who would not stop squalling. In anger, the young man turned on hiw two lightsabers (green at the time) and killed the child and the mother. The transport he rode turned quiet. In an outburst of anger, he turned on the father. The ill-fated man ran. Sch-Fr Tasom, in a fury equal to that of Darth Vader, He attacked. The first slice cut of a few of the mans fingers, and as he advanced, he let another blow fly. This one struck the man on the leg, and severed it just below the knee. He limped along with his one leg towards the core of the ship. As Tasom arrived, the man jumped at the core, frying him to a crisp and leaving no trace of him. In a small explosion, his lightsabers flew out of his hands and flew at the core. Switced off, they did no damage to it, but the core did damage to the lightsabers. They burnt and the newly-become dark sider managed to pull them back in time to save them. The core let out more explosions. Tasom headed for the escape pods. He arrived too late. They were full, and ready for launch. He used his newly-aquired power to open the door of one and yank out all those inside. He ran into it and closed the door, and left those still inside to their fate. He managed to change the course of the pod so it didn't head for Yavin 4. Luke wouldn't like his changes. Instead. He pilotes the small low-fueled craft for geonosis. He could find a way to get there. That is what he was trained for. When he arrived, he crashed with only a few bruises. When he got out, he was amazed at the sight before him. Battle droids, clones. All dead and deactivated. This was a good start to make a craft.

GEONOSIS, TWO MONTHS AFTER THE CRASH: The craft was ready. A strange, lopsided scrap pile. But Sch-Fr knew better. It was actually a crashed Troop deployer that used to house over two thousand clones. He took much of the battle-droid programming and hardwired it into his new ship. He gathered over one miles worth of clone trooper armor, and set some captains armor for himself. He took one dead clone onboard to the ships portable cloners. Enough for five years worth of cloning. He would have to start somewhere if he wanted an army. As his ship lifted off, he imagined a grand army, a fighters army, a clone army. As he set course for kamino for some more supplies, (doesn't he have enough?) he knew what he was doing was something no one has ever attemted. He was going to wage and all-out war on the galaxy.

KAMINO, TEN YEARS AFTER LIFTOFF FROM GEONOSIS: His army was set. An army of thousands was his to command. He had more troop ships, more cloning-help, and even more things called Gunships. He was ready, but where to start. This my friends, is where his true story begins.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:22 AM
Clone-Commander is currently offline Click here to Send Clone-Commander a Private Message Find more posts by Clone-Commander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

what future games!? this is dead! and that is in the completly wrong era!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 10:25 AM
Akira Kale

okay so heres my made up iv'e got some more too......

name:akira kale(darth mauljin)
lightsaber:a double-sided red one
additional weapons:two samuri swords
species:human
home planet:naboo
history:she and her friend, lukin were takin from their parents when the were just 7 and were trained to become a jedi. they grew up to be very powerful jedi but then a terrible fate happened...lukin was killed when they were 20. his last wish was for akira to train his son to become a very powerful jedi like him.akira did as she was told and trained him. but when the were in a fight luke(lukin the 2nd)got his hand cut of and akira got her leg cut of at the knee they had them replaced with robtice parts but after awhile akira left and went over to the darkside and luke still fights for her hoping that someday she will return to the jedi

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:11 AM
Akira Kale is currently offline Click here to Send Akira Kale a Private Message Find more posts by Akira Kale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Completely dead RPG, the host rarely comes to KMC any more.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I just said that and this person decides to read the first post and posta char.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Besides, 10 years after Geonosis, the Jedi are dead. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote