KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hulk juggernaut vs superman woleverine

hulk juggernaut vs superman woleverine
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
hulk and juggernaut 14 51.85%
superman woleverine 13 48.15%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: the_hulk_79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the_hulk_79
GT90 Racer

i think hulk and juggernaut would win considering that there unstoppable in my opinion

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:14 PM
the_hulk_79 is currently offline Click here to Send the_hulk_79 a Private Message Find more posts by the_hulk_79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

hmm....maybe this aint the right forum,try x-men or superhero movies

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 03:35 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah juggernaut is unstopable-ish but is stopped, and gets his ass whooped everytime he appears in the x-men. Hulk beat his ass aswell. Hulk is very much stopable. the movie made him more powerfull than he really is. Wolverine is the master at taking down unstopable villains. Wolverine has taken down juggernaut before, and could take down the hulk. NOW for a truly unstopable hero. we turn to superman he is truly the deffinition of unstopable, even though he's a pussy. hulk and jugg head have no chance

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:48 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Moved.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 01:33 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Wolverine and Superman would wipe the floor with them. You are true that they made the hulk look more powerful in the movie, than he really is. Superman is nearly unstoppable. Kryptonite is still his weakness, so he isnt fully unstoppable. To make it true, Wolverine is the 1st in line for unstoppable out of the 4. Then Supes, then jugg, and finally the hulk.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 09:44 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

gotta go with hulk and juggernaut.hate to admit it but wolvs is the weak link here,one on one superman could take either hulk and juggernaut but not both at once and doubt wolverine could do enough to slow them down.
in theory superman could use heat vision,etc but he's so boringly perfect i kinda want to see him get pummeled

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 01:00 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_hulk_79
GT90 Racer

wolverie could take juggernaut ans superman could take both if i wanted to, wolverine might not be dtrong but there is other ways to beat them like stickin his claws thought juggernauts helmet.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:16 AM
the_hulk_79 is currently offline Click here to Send the_hulk_79 a Private Message Find more posts by the_hulk_79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

wolverine's claws can cut the hulk but he's done it before to little effect,wolverine stabbed a "calm" hulk through the chest and he got up again immediatly.if wolverine could slow juggernaut down,superman could deal with hulk,then juggernaut

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 06:02 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

first off wolverien foughten hulk many tiems so stop sayign he fought the calm hulk that was bull. his first comic he was in was vs hulk in raged lol. also he did fihgt the calm hulk and kicked his ass and he foughten enrage hulk so many tiems I lsot count and he normal ties or wins he like hasent lost I think maby once. also he coudl kcik juggy ass. either wolverine or hulk can ebat those to so of course theyw ill win.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 08:18 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperDarryl

Look you put Juggy and Hulk on the same team, they are going to do some serious collateral damage. The Hulk fighting Superman he could prob. if mad enough knock Superman unconcious with a super enraged blow. Same goes for Wolverin fighting Juggy. If Juggy got a hold of Wolverine, some one is going to get a broken back at the very least. no match up to me... smokin'

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 10:29 PM
SuperDarryl is currently offline Click here to Send SuperDarryl a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDarryl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

Hulk's regeneration capabilites make light work of Wolverines claws, I honestly don't see how Wolverine has any chance of beating him. So whatever the **** happened there, it makes absolutely no sense to me. Anyone care to explain why and how Hulk was beaten by Wolverine?

Hulk's Wolverine's superior in every possible aspect, minus the agility, to some extent.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 11:42 PM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

in Incredible Hulk issue #340 he got whooped by wolvie and juggernaut is nothin with out his helmet superman would crack his helmet so superman and wolvie would win no doubt

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:43 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420

quote:
Originally posted by wolverine8888
first off wolverien foughten hulk many tiems so stop sayign he fought the calm hulk that was bull. his first comic he was in was vs hulk in raged lol. also he did fihgt the calm hulk and kicked his ass and he foughten enrage hulk so many tiems I lsot count and he normal ties or wins he like hasent lost I think maby once. also he coudl kcik juggy ass. either wolverine or hulk can ebat those to so of course theyw ill win.

^exactly hes right yes

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:45 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420

except wolvie or hulk cant beat superman

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:47 AM
SuperDarryl

Look the Incredible Hulk owns! More rage, more power, more damage. Over time anyone fighting the Hulk will get worn down from The Incredible Hulk unloading mega right hooks on their cranium. And that just a fact, that includes Superman, Juggernaut, Wolverine in all reailty would get knocked the *** out. Hulk owns!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:02 AM
SuperDarryl is currently offline Click here to Send SuperDarryl a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDarryl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

quote:
in Incredible Hulk issue #340 he got whooped by wolvie

Oi, ****tard, I said why and how, because it seems pretty ****ing stupid to me.

quote:
^exactly hes right

Behold; Retards united.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:05 PM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

quote:
SuperDarryl Look the Incredible Hulk owns! More rage, more power, more damage. Over time anyone fighting the Hulk will get worn down from The Incredible Hulk unloading mega right hooks on their cranium. And that just a fact, that includes Superman, Juggernaut, Wolverine in all reailty would get knocked the *** out. Hulk owns!

Yeah ok, do you really think the Hulk is going to be fast enough to land a hit on the Man of Steel. I mean maybe he might land 1 out of like, what? 100? With him not landing any punches he'll get worn down so damn quickly he would've forgotten the reason he's mad. By the time the Hulk even swings at Superman, Superman could've hit him a couple hundred times. Speed combined with the Strength he has would quickly unvail the falling of "The Incredible Hulk". Hulk might own, but when it comes to fighting superman, he's out living on the street in an alley somewhere, broke as hell.

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 05:55 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420

quote:
Originally posted by Rasta
Oi, ****tard, I said why and how, because it seems pretty ****ing stupid to me.

Behold; Retards united.

I know more about the Marvel universe more than you ever could so stop being a dumb **** and listen to people when there right your not always right and you must be the only retard here cause you dont look at the facts could Hulk beat Doomsday nooooooooo! so until you get your facts straight dont talk and educate yourself before you speak *****

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:07 PM
Rasta

quote:
I know more about the Marvel universe more than you ever could so stop being a dumb **** and listen to people when there right your not always right and you must be the only retard here cause you dont look at the facts could Hulk beat Doomsday nooooooooo! so until you get your facts straight dont talk and educate yourself before you speak *****

You made the statement, and agreed with the statement, that wolverine would beat the Hulk. This is laughable, and I have yet to see anyone state why, and how it would happen.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:59 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine and superman take the win there no dought about it

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:01 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote