KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: THIRD ASSIGNMENT- 'Eliminate'- COMBAT PATH

USH'S MATRIX GAME: THIRD ASSIGNMENT- 'Eliminate'- COMBAT PATH
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 36 37 [38]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm...better reserve the Verticals for when we are obtaining great damage! I have a low Focus Pool, after all.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I have 11 focus stick out tongue And I think you're the next one out anyway so stick out tongue again.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:24 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh! Well, Mors needs to be reservative, I guess. I'll go ahead and do a Vertical Dodge before I go up, so I remain nearly uninjured.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, so noted... and the others?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:31 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'm Vertical Dodging...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:41 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, Rex, do we know if Mors is doing likewise?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No, he wants to save focus. He'll do it next time.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 02:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok! So, another three damage to Mors.

And eek! Sorry, Ares, but you actually slipped a little on the wall! Another two damage to you!

Ok... gah... you might have done well to clamber up features on the walls, btw, or jump up to the broken vent shaft and hang from it... but other than that, I'll bring this awkward situation to a close. You guys can now escape from the CCC building in the area of the chemical fire where, obviously, no-one is currently near to guard it. If anyone spots you leave, you are long gone by the time they can do anything about it.

Here are the final damage totals for the day:

San: 6
Barb: 1
Ares: 9
Burn: 5
Mors: 6
Cloud: 1

Well, you guys are a bit battered... this will be a disadvantage in the next Assignment, for sure. But not a crippling one; you can still do this!

BtVS

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:57 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Woooooo I survived!

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 06:46 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote