KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: THIRD ASSIGNMENT- 'Eliminate'- COMBAT PATH

USH'S MATRIX GAME: THIRD ASSIGNMENT- 'Eliminate'- COMBAT PATH
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey, so noted... agh, your next stroke is off- difficulty removing it from the guy you just killed, maybe? You roll -3, and your attack merely slices off some of his armour.

BTW, can I please have a firm idea of who has the phone? It's really important.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Not me I've got both hands on my katana.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 06:41 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'll have the phone.

Let's see...3 bursts on the assault rifle guy that Cloud just attacked.

Oh and Willow Step for defense. (damn that shell of the turtle blew a ton of my focus...)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Dec 31st, 2003 at 09:48 PM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:43 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

(hey, sorry I'm so late, here's my loadout:

1 Desert Eagle (5/4)
2 Clips (2/1)
1 Ingrams (4/3)
2 Clips (3/2)

Plus all the freebies.)

Banked action no. 1: 4 bursts with the Ingram at an unhit assault rifle guy
Banked action no. 2: 3 bursts at the guy I fired at first if not killed, if not, 3 bursts at another unhit assault rifle guy.
Main action: 3 bursts at an unhit assault rifle guy.

Willow step against any attacks.

(Me and San probably won't be on tomorrow because we're going to our step-dad's family's house.)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:57 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, you open fire, Barbarossa!

First shot is a +2, not bad... takes you to 18. Ends up as a Hit for 5!

You fire again You roll +1, another 3 hits, takes that guy down! Nice.

Then three more bursts empties the clip. Wow! You roll +8, for 23! A Hit for 9, all told, a kill in one go! Blimey, Barb, you are on fire here! You can describe in detail how you kill that +8 guy, as is the reward for such things.

Yes, those two Shells did indeed cost you, San- though they did save you from being hit! You fire again now. +2 for a 16, three hits on that guy.

"Better get a move an, girl," Dallas is saying to you, San. "There are more coming up the stairwell and some will probably break through at your level!"

I won't update tonight as some people will not have been here for New Year's and I am damn tired! Normal service resumes tomorrow...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 02:05 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Good idea, Ush...

I'm confused now...

Lightning Reload wouldn't take away a banked action would it?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

At basic? Yes.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 12:18 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok! Nopw, I still have a few assault rifle attacks on you guys to do from them firing before you acted.

Eek! One of them roll s+5 on Cloud! A hit! 8 damage, darn it, Cloud, you knew this would happen...

Then I have one shotgunner left, who fires at Burn. -6... appalling.

-----

STATE OF PLAY AT: First Round, third action

Lift corridor

1 SWAT with shotgun 1/2
5 SWAT with assault rifles 0/0
1 likewise 0/1
1 likewise 3/2

Mors: 6/0/1
Burn: 3/0/2
Ares: 6/0/1
Cloud: 10/8/2
San: 4/0/3 (exerted)
Barbarossa: 8/0/1
Hammurabi: 11/0/-1

CURRENTLY OWED ACTIONS: Hammurabi (2), Mors (1)

-----

Ok, most of yuo guys will be acting before the mundanes this time... you should know hiw it works now, if your exertion is higher they will fire before you. Do your attacks and any defensive actions you want anyway, but people like Cloud (on 2 exertion) should remember that if his attacxks kills, say, one of the zero exertion assault rifle guys, he will still have time to shoot someone first, ok?

Only two bursts from the assault rifle guys this turn. Neat.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 12:33 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I'll attack (and hopefully kill) the final guy with the shotgun. Again WILLOW STEP for defence.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 05:17 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah- your Willow Step, if you want it to be effective against all firers, will actually exert you and so you will miss your action, Cloud. Because all the exertion 0 and 1 bad guys act before you, you see?

BtVS

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 05:50 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Ahhh yes I didn't see that. How many people will shoot at me?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I would say... that's probably about a couple of shooters might get in first if you decide to wait with the Willow Step. Mind you, they are only firing two bursts so this might be a good action action to skip it.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 07:54 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ok, I'm back after flying cross-country yesterday!
3 at a assualt thats unhit
3 '' '' '' '' ''
3 '' '' '' '' ''

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:23 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Errr... 3 what Burn?

BtVS

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:26 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Uhh, bulletts from the deagle that i have out according to you who said that i didnt have enough clips in my auto weapon.
*whew*

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:39 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good, so long as you did not mean bursts!

Of course, only 8 bullets in a Deagle... 2 bullets on the last one sound ok?

BtVS

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:51 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

oops, sure

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok then! You roll -3 for a 12... a Hit for one.

Another -3 for another hit of one!

And +4 on the final shot, for a hit of 8 that kills the guy stone dead!

BtVS

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:06 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

sick
damn, crappy shots

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Alright, so my banked action was Lightning Reload...

This round!

Very fast action: 3 bursts at Mors...er...an unhit Rifle
Very fast action: 3 bursts at """"""""
Very fast action: 4 bursts at """"""""

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote