KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Poem/story.......

Poem/story.......
Started by: RagingSilent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

Poem/story.......

ok, so one day i was feeling down, so i started writing this......hope you enjoy..smile

Remember the pain in your heart, the pain that will forever bind you to the darkness. The darkness that knows no fear, for darkness is fear itself, all but in a disguise, shielded from mortal eyes, to only show a brief danger, but revealing itself as a far greater terror. For within the minds of mortals, we all but know light, light that has guided us since the first of our days. But the light, although luminous and seemed to be thought everlasting, has now failed us, for it does not rule the darkness, as darkness rules light. And darkness we should fear, for darkness is death, and death is but a poisonous rose, tempting, but deadly.
Sadness can shield a mind from happiness, much as darkness shields the heart from light. This is what we crave, light, for this is what we do not have, and the ever watchful, eager eyes of the fallen shall now gaze enviously upon the followers of the light, for they are triumphant and valiant, forever walking in lights path.

We are lost. As lost as the fallen leaves of a tree. For eternity, floating across the winds. We wonder, wonder like an interested child, over come from the delights of the world. We shall grieve , grieve as do the lost souls of the fallen world.

(that was only about 1/3 of it.....if u wanna hear more of it, jus ask..smile )

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 02:42 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aesma
A Sweet Breath

Maybe because I just came from the Batman threads... it kinda reminds of Bruce Wayne.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:29 AM
Aesma is currently offline Click here to Send Aesma a Private Message Find more posts by Aesma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

lol.....nah, but u right.....i recently watched de old batman, member batman forever?
well, i guess you are referring to the lonely life he has lead, and all the pain he has endured.....

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:35 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aesma
A Sweet Breath

[The death of his parents led him to be a hero]
Remember the pain in your heart, the pain that will forever bind you to the darkness.

[Why he chose to be dark crusader]
The darkness that knows no fear, for darkness is fear itself, all but in a disguise, shielded from mortal eyes, to only show a brief danger, but revealing itself as a far greater terror.

[Why he became a hero]
For within the minds of mortals, we all but know light, light that has guided us since the first of our days.

[Why Bruce does good as Batman]
But the light, although luminous and seemed to be thought everlasting, has now failed us, for it does not rule the darkness, as darkness rules light. And darkness we should fear, for darkness is death, and death is but a poisonous rose, tempting, but deadly.

[Why he still continues to be Batman.]
Sadness can shield a mind from happiness, much as darkness shields the heart from light. This is what we crave, light, for this is what we do not have, and the ever watchful, eager eyes of the fallen shall now gaze enviously upon the followers of the light, for they are triumphant and valiant, forever walking in lights path.

[Why Batman is our shepard, the hero to lead us]
We are lost. As lost as the fallen leaves of a tree. For eternity, floating across the winds. We wonder, wonder like an interested child, over come from the delights of the world. We shall grieve , grieve as do the lost souls of the fallen world.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 09:35 PM
Aesma is currently offline Click here to Send Aesma a Private Message Find more posts by Aesma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

yes wow, u really fit dat in perfectly....yes

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:17 AM
Aesma
A Sweet Breath

hehe yeah, so, going to write more? I'll disect (sp) it all up again to find meanings smile

I write poems too, there's one in the Kill the person above u thread in the horror movie section, lol

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 01:07 AM
Roulette
Freak

oh, well i've already written heaps more, so heres bout 1/4 of it, i jus av to copy n paste it! big grin..so here goes.....

Forget all your once treasured memories of hope, you know that they will not return, so why do you continue with this slight hope. For you know that darkness rules all, it is forever tempting the weak at heart. Such as you, who could not withstand its temptations. You are weak, as weak as the moon, covered by cloud. You only see darkness, it is not easily escaped, you know that. These thoughts of yours, forever dark, never light, the thoughts of a fallen angel, for that is what you are. Fallen. In the deepest depths of your soul, you know that you are still some what strong, only your heart has been shielded by so much dark, so this is all what you see, darkness, forever searching for freedom, freedom in darkness, an impossible feet. Hold my hand so that you may feel my pain, I do feel your pain, I feel it as you approach, I feel it in my heart. I know of your pain I ,know of its existence. But help will not be found from within me, for darkness is a worthy opponent, and within my own mind, I only, just barely, withstand its harsh torments.

Where are dreams? Lost? Perhaps amongst the darkness that has corrupted your soul, you hold strong to your dreams, for these are some what important to you, perhaps due to your life, the life which you do not wish to lead, as it causes you much more pain to your heart, pain that you already have, pain that you can hardly withstand.

Last edited by Roulette on Dec 31st, 2003 at 07:30 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 07:19 AM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
Originally posted by Aesma
hehe yeah, so, going to write more? I'll disect (sp) it all up again to find meanings smile

I write poems too, there's one in the Kill the person above u thread in the horror movie section, lol

cool, me gun read it....yes

owz mine? messed..iz it sh*t or what?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 07:20 AM
Roulette
Freak

hey i jus read ur poem....
n it was a kik ass poem!yes
u described everything really well....
good job! thumb up

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 07:29 AM
Aesma
A Sweet Breath

lol. Your writing doesn't suck.

Anyways, it really is like reading your thoughts, because its like a narration talking to the audience. More of a prose than a story or a poem.

Oh, and I RP too. I should really write a story of my own one of these days -shake fist at school- lol

And thanks, I write a lot of poems... if I could think faster, I'd be able to rap with multisyllable words, lol

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 07:31 AM
Roulette
Freak

well i'm glad it dont suk...i showed it to sumone else, n dey didnt really say neting..messed
yeh, when i feel down i write sh*t lyk dis, its ow i feel....
lol.yer, i hate school, i wanna quit.....but my good ol' parents r preventing me from doing so! eek!

npsmile

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 07:43 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

review for vera's poems: wow! that was amazing material and great use of metaphor's there. it made me think of people/characters in lotr. i was thinking, could you do one for me? one about immoratlity. examining it, what it means, what it brings to life, and how it can be a curse. how mortals wish for it, and how elves/immortals don't understand that wish compeletely. a selfish wish indeed for all you cherish, you get to see wither and die away like a beatiful flower against the winter. something like that. i need a good poem for i'm failing at coming up with a good one for my upcoming potc fic with an lotr twist. let me know what you think vera! *hugs*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:36 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

eek! u lyk it!?

tankies Boppy!!!..happy *hugs*big grin

sure i'd luv 2! eek! yes!!
me get started on it ....
on immortality? no probs.smile

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:38 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

mostly referring to the people in lotr. elves. you don't have to specify them, who or what race of those people that you are describing. thanks so much vera! *hugs*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:44 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

no problem Boppy my pal!!.happy *hugs*

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:51 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i don't want you to spend or take up too much of your time working on this, so you don't have to make it too long. ^.~

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:52 AM
Roulette
Freak

nah, not at all.....it aint takin up ma time....

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:00 AM
Roulette
Freak

heres more...smile

Tears…a symbol of your hurt, hurt of the darkness, of your life. Tears that will, for eternity, fall to a stained ground, a ground stained with sorrow and pity. Sorrow and pity which you know has fallen from you. Fallen…your life has fallen, I know it has fallen, and yet, I feel some what strange as these thoughts that fill my mind, are confusing in their own way. Confusing as they dwell in my mind, forever swirling, playing over constantly in my mind. Continuously confusing, as are your days, your days of your life. Always lasting, never ending, and yet, sometimes my ultimate wish, is to be gone, for if I was, I would know of freedom, pure freedom, to relieve my heart from all the pain it has endured….

Infinite solitude, perhaps two words that know you all too well, for they have existed in your soul for many a day. This is all truth to me, for I know it in my heart that I am lone, as lone as the desert, the desert seeking the rain, for I wish not for solitude, as many would not, this is a life of grief, grief which is torture to my life. I am the rogue, forever wondering in the darkness, forever seeking light…..

The rogue that is silent, unnoticed, as she walks in solitude….silence…..deadly. but it shall for eternity remain your reality. Speak to me, do not tell me truth, for I fear my truth…it strikes to my heart as does a sword to the flesh……hatred, hatred to those who caused you grief, hatred to the deceased, for the knowledge of their freedom will forever be known to you…..

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:01 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

oh good! continue then! ^.~ that's better than saying "tallie hoe!" lol

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:02 AM
Roulette
Freak

happy tankies..me continue...
ha! eek! tallie ho i shall go!!!!!......laughing out loud..omg..how lame was dat...messed

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:05 AM