KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Poem/story.......

Poem/story.......
Started by: RagingSilent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i may have a good vocabulary, but i lack in using big words. tis' what i worry about at times. not always. yes, it would be nice to ignore things around me and to not fear of a letdown in my work.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:15 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

true, do not hinder youself with problems that have not yet come to face you yet....not that such problems would face you no as i am sure they would not.yes

um, i finished ur poemsmile
wanna see it?

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:20 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

thanks for the support and reassurance. ^.~ *hugs*

sure, i would be most honoured. ^.~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:23 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

happy o course, but all that was said is truth! yes

ok, here goes....messed....

Of my life, of my freedom, of the dawn that I shall forever wake to, of the moon of the night that shall forever shine upon me, shine as does my heart, for it knows not of grief. But your heart, it shall wither in time, for it knows of my everlasting life, the life of freedom, of immortality.
Something you have longed for, for many a day.

Why do you pursue me with your grief? You are pursued, for you do not know of your fortune, it has been forgotten in your heart. Your heart of peace, of serenity, of contentment.

You shall never know of my pain, for it will never exist to your mind, and yet you still shall wonder why my heart has become bitter in its years. For in my mind grief shall grow, as it shall in my heart, for the ones I love shall soon pass, pass to a life of solitude…….

You shall fall, as do the men of greed, fall to darkness. Accept your destiny, and take it as truth, for this is your reality.

I only wish to wonder this earth as do you, for eternity, forever living in lights path, forever hidden from darkness.

Yet, such a desired dream shall never be truth to you, and so, I feel a great swell of pity for your lone soul, as it shall never know pure freedom…..

Last edited by Roulette on Dec 31st, 2003 at 10:39 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:26 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

eek! i love it vera! *hugs* thanks! i'll be sure to use it in my ficcy! i'll copy it into the document now so it would be ready! *hugs*

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:29 AM
Roulette
Freak

awwwwwww....embarrasment
i'm so glad u lyk it! eek!
happy coolies!!..smile *hugs*

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'll soon let you know what my story is about that i'm going to use your poem in. you should be the first to read it. i hope. right now, i must take my leave and get some sleep for i am busy and will be away for a day or so. i might get a chance to chat here when i'm over at my friend's house. not sure. later vera, mon ami! *hugs*

good night from sodapop allerdyce. ^.~

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:33 AM
Roulette
Freak

big grin..catch ya mon ami!
*hugs*
happy
cya sodapop!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:34 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

do you want me to summarize my fic and spoil things OR just give you a quick outline w/ surprises to come until you read it?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 01:22 AM
Roulette
Freak

ummmmm.....me lyks surprises.big grin..sp outline wud be good....big grin den me c de surprises.....

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 01:27 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

say what?! you want me to give you the spoiler?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 01:29 AM
Roulette
Freak

no! datz not what i meant.messed.....k i prolly typed it wrong...messed

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:06 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

then what did you mean?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:10 AM
Roulette
Freak

to keep de surprises........

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

so i'm guessing i can't say much about it? alright, then no spoilers...?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:14 AM
Roulette
Freak

yes no spoilers.......

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:22 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no spoilers means that i can't/not allowed to explain or mention the lotr twist within the potc fic.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:27 AM
Aesma
A Sweet Breath

quote:
Originally posted by Veralidaine
oh, well i've already written heaps more, so heres bout 1/4 of it, i jus av to copy n paste it! big grin..so here goes.....

Forget all your once treasured memories of hope, you know that they will not return, so why do you continue with this slight hope. For you know that darkness rules all, it is forever tempting the weak at heart. Such as you, who could not withstand its temptations. You are weak, as weak as the moon, covered by cloud. You only see darkness, it is not easily escaped, you know that. These thoughts of yours, forever dark, never light, the thoughts of a fallen angel, for that is what you are. Fallen. In the deepest depths of your soul, you know that you are still some what strong, only your heart has been shielded by so much dark, so this is all what you see, darkness, forever searching for freedom, freedom in darkness, an impossible feet. Hold my hand so that you may feel my pain, I do feel your pain, I feel it as you approach, I feel it in my heart. I know of your pain I ,know of its existence. But help will not be found from within me, for darkness is a worthy opponent, and within my own mind, I only, just barely, withstand its harsh torments.

Where are dreams? Lost? Perhaps amongst the darkness that has corrupted your soul, you hold strong to your dreams, for these are some what important to you, perhaps due to your life, the life which you do not wish to lead, as it causes you much more pain to your heart, pain that you already have, pain that you can hardly withstand.

Something perhaps a Dark Jedi would say to lurk a young impressionable padawn into the dark side hmmm. It's easier for me to understand texts by placing them in certain situations. Though most would think that the text above is having help through hard times, the following is another interpretation. A thought outside the box.

[Perhaps the young one is troubled]
Forget all your once treasured memories of hope, you know that they will not return, so why do you continue with this slight hope.

[Here the Dark Jedi preys on the young one's feelings, repeating the work weak to inspire fear, and anger. That the dark side is the only way]
For you know that darkness rules all, it is forever tempting the weak at heart. Such as you, who could not withstand its temptations. You are weak, as weak as the moon, covered by cloud. You only see darkness, it is not easily escaped, you know that.

[Here the Dark Jedi is saying that the darkness is not bad as it seems, that it is the only way. That he is dark already. But near the end, the dark jedi is saying he cannot use the dark side by himself, it's "impossible."]
These thoughts of yours, forever dark, never light, the thoughts of a fallen angel, for that is what you are. Fallen. In the deepest depths of your soul, you know that you are still some what strong, only your heart has been shielded by so much dark, so this is all what you see, darkness, forever searching for freedom, freedom in darkness, an impossible feet.

[Here the Dark Jedi extends his hand, hoping for the padawan to follow him, and be his student. He tugs on emotional strings to pull him into the darkside. In the last sentence, he's still manipulating the padawan since most are taught that the dark side is not the way.]
Hold my hand so that you may feel my pain, I do feel your pain, I feel it as you approach, I feel it in my heart. I know of your pain I ,know of its existence. But help will not be found from within me, for darkness is a worthy opponent, and within my own mind, I only, just barely, withstand its harsh torments.

[And for the finale, again he is luring the young one to the darkness through emotions, the repetion of pain, that in the darkness there is a way, he never says that he needs the light, but needs to grasp on dreams, and to pain.]
Where are dreams? Lost? Perhaps amongst the darkness that has corrupted your soul, you hold strong to your dreams, for these are some what important to you, perhaps due to your life, the life which you do not wish to lead, as it causes you much more pain to your heart, pain that you already have, pain that you can hardly withstand.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 06:16 AM
Aesma is currently offline Click here to Send Aesma a Private Message Find more posts by Aesma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

bravo.!..thumb up
placed dat perfectly! yes good job Aesma.....

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:00 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

where are the batz poems that you were telling me about? not the ones by aesma.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:21 PM