KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Y's Game: Final Dual? Showdown: Rex vs Dexx

Y's Game: Final Dual? Showdown: Rex vs Dexx
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

Y's Game: Final Dual? Showdown: Rex vs Dexx

well, is this the final dual of The Sith Strikes Back? It all depends on the outcome between these two ex-jedi... or they seem to be ex...

Rex just killed his jedi compagnon Joth and is on his journey to the dark side, helped by an unknown man to him (though rex knows who he is, cause he read the dark side thread wink).
Dexx already took this path and as a true Sith-apprentice he had to show a lot of patience and study his anger to get him this far.

Now the two former friends are facing eachother in a final dual...
This dual is NOT death-match!

Now a quick run-down...

rex is a force knight
dexx is a sabre knight

dexx is slightly in the advantage, though we all know that templates aren't the only things that make you win a battle...

(I'm looking forward to this fight actually)
In true SW style, there will be some talking first till past new year (obviously refering to New Year on earth wink) than things will be wrapped up....

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:10 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
presbyguy
this space for rent

im gonna watch and learn

I am your fathers,brothers,nephews,cousins former roomate.

ooooooooh your helmet is so big......

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 01:06 AM
presbyguy is currently offline Click here to Send presbyguy a Private Message Find more posts by presbyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

okay, okay...let us know when we can start..and who goes first

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:41 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

dexx, you have to start

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 12:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

k

"i didn't want it to end like this" says Seigan igniting his saber. He charges forward, leaping his last step into a powerful dash downwards

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 05:33 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ganon extends his hand and uses the Force to push Seigan away.

"Too bad, it is going to."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, rex, you are not a force master though with the push you do get dexx out of balance and incapable to strike at you.

no attack has been made, no points awarded

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"You really think you can defeat me? I have just defeated and killed two Sith and a Jedi."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:52 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"i don't think anything, ganon. i know..." says Seigan as he again charges forward at him, dshing a couple of blows on his sides and fending his third right at his torso.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:14 AM
yerssot

up to rex if he defends or not

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:43 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Of course you don't think...of course..."

Ganon spins his blade around quickly and then jumps up, holding his blade horizontal by his knees. As he comes down, he lands on Seigan's blade, forcing it downwards with his weight.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:13 PM
yerssot

rex, before I can judge, you mean you land with your sabre on his or you land with your feet on his sabre?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:31 PM
Dexx
wingless

*giggles*...saber resistant feet? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:08 AM
Dirty Vader

cortosis boots more like

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:17 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
presbyguy
this space for rent

at least he won't have to clip his toenails anymore stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:04 PM
presbyguy is currently offline Click here to Send presbyguy a Private Message Find more posts by presbyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Saber on his off course! Don't want my feet burned off...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:28 PM
presbyguy
this space for rent

bah:P*clips toenails*

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:50 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Presbyguy, remember what Yerss asked you...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:08 PM
yerssot

it's a close call, seigan's aims are perfectly aimed and you doubt you can continue as planned, but when the third blow gives you more time, you can forcejump up and get out of the way, the landing is no problem for you

0-1 for Ganon

Rex to attack

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

With Seigan's blade forced into the ground, Ganon continues keeping it down with one hand on the hilt of his own lightsaber and aims a powerful back-hand blow at Seigan's head with the other.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:03 AM