KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Dark Journey

Dark Journey
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

CAN'T SEE THAT HAPPENING. THE VONG AIN'T GOT NO LOVE FOR ANYTHING BUT THERE OWN. ANYWAY IM CURRENTLY IN PREPRODUCTION OF WRITING MY OWN NOVEL. AS IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE ANY OF THESE AUTHORS ARE GONNA INCLUDE THE BOUNTY HUNTERS IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE VONG. BASICALLY INVOLVES A GROUP OF B.HUNTERS THAT GET BETRAYED BY THE VONG. BUT I CAN'T REALLY SAY MORE THAN THAT.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

When you finish the first draft send it to me at [email protected] I can help you with some extra touches.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 08:50 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

IT MAY BE A WHILE..IVE BEEN JUGGLING IDEAS AROUND WITH A FRIEND SINCE BALANCE POINT CAME OUT. IM LOOKING FOR IT TO BE AROUND 400 PAGES(ROUGHLY). PROBLEM IS, WITH EPII HAVING BOBA FETT IN IT IM GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE THE FILM(OR READ THE NOVEL), TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HIS CHARACTER. SO FAR IVE READ EVERYTHING POSSIBLE ON HIM BUT REALLY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIS BACKGROUND.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Damn that is a long novel. Are you going to have it published?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 09:09 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

DONT KNOW.. HOPEFULLY. IF ANY PUBLISHERS WANT TO PUBLISH IT. STILL I IT DOES I HAS TO BE THROUGH LUCASBOOKS.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 09:44 PM
LanceWindu

Yeah, it could also just be in the e-book stage too. Then you can still get money for it and it doesn't neceisarilly contradict the series of books.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 09:46 PM
Julie
The Student

Good Luck.....

hmmm somebody's obsessed with the bounty hunters wink

BTW would a bounty hunter ever be spineless enough to fight w/ the Vong in exchange for their life?????.......I mean that's a pretty prescious thing

As you write your novel, make sure it fits with the other stuff in the Star Wars universe....maybe your wish will come true....hey ya never know smile

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

During my absence from KMC I started to write a novel. In two days all I came up with was 10 pages. It's about my RP character's life.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 05:39 AM
Julie
The Student

I don't even know how to RP....but I did write a small short story about Jaina and Jacen and Anakin as little kids.

I've also written a few other short stories that have absolutely nothing in common with star wars except that they're sci- fi.

I know what you mean when it can get long real quick........one part of my story is 47 pages....and I haven't even gotten to the main part yet!!!!!!!!....so much for short story wink

Good luck.......if you feel like it....send me a chapter or 2 of your story...at least tell me who's the main character.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It's Lance WIndu of course. I'm only on chapter 1 right now. I don't even know if I'm gonna finish the story.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 11:00 PM
Julie
The Student

hmmm....Lance windu....where have I heard that name before?
Chapter one is usually a good place to start. Stick with it....you'll thank yourself later.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 10:07 PM
LanceWindu

I've got the prolouge done and about half of what I want for chapter 1. It kinda sucks because I don't realy have a big mind when it comes to literature writing.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 02:32 PM
Julie
The Student

Practice makes perfect...or so they say.

Like I said, keep at it. Write and Rewrite....someday you'll like it.

....or just let the people who get paid to do so handle the writing and just enjoy the fruits of their labor....like NJO smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 04:27 AM
LanceWindu

Yeah, I guess I'm not just a writer. Just give me my NJO and I'll be happy! big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 03:21 AM
Julie
The Student

*hands NJO to Lance*
Here you go.....stick to reading and enjoy!!!! smile

March 26th is the day to wait for.............sigh

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 10:11 PM
LanceWindu

Hey look at that I got the NJO for my b-day!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 10:28 PM
Julie
The Student

Here a link for an interesting interview with Elaine Cunningham: I don't know what I'm doing so hopefully one of the works!
[URL=http://www.theforce.net/jedicouncil/interview/cunningham.shtml

I really liked it wink

lets try this again:
www.theforce.net/jedicouncil/interview/cunningham.shtml

Last edited by Julie on Feb 26th, 2002 at 11:13 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 11:09 PM