KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Quentin Tarantino trivia

Quentin Tarantino trivia
Started by: tabby999

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Decimator

i dont know if this is true or not but i heard that the breifcase held marcellus wallace's soul which he had sold to the devil and was trying to get back heres a few points to back this theory up
1. case combination is 666
2. whenever anyone looks in the case they are amazed by the beauty of whats inside , whats always said to be the most beautiful part of a person ? thier soul
3. it was a miracle , god came down from heaven and stopped the bullets killing jules and vincent because they were rescuing a mans soul and trying to return it to him
4. cant remember exactly where in the bible it is in there , it says that when your soul leaves your body it does so through a small hole in the back of you neck hence the bandaid on marcellisus neck

DISCUSS !!

also tabby999 the sherriff from fdtd and kbv1 is also in vol 2 as the guy the bride goes 2 2 find bill

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 01:32 PM
Darth_Decimator is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jones

I read somewhere that QT said thay never show what's in the case so the viewer can choose whatever they want it to be. It was originally going to be diamonds but that didn't seem as interesting.

The plaster on Marsellus's neck was to cover a scar he had.

I think Marsellus's soul in the case is a cool way to look at it! That would explain why it was so important to him.

"I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 10:15 PM
jones is currently offline Click here to Send jones a Private Message Find more posts by jones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote:
I read somewhere that QT said thay never show what's in the case so the viewer can choose whatever they want it to be. It was originally going to be diamonds but that didn't seem as interesting.

The plaster on Marsellus's neck was to cover a scar he had.

i read that exact same thing on imdb.com

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 07:59 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheRevSpyro

Scagnetti

The character tie-in between NBK and Resevoir Dogs is that in RD it is mentioned that Vic Vega's PO is named Scagnetti - same name as the cop that tries to rape Mallory in NBK.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2011 10:26 PM
TheRevSpyro is currently offline Click here to Send TheRevSpyro a Private Message Find more posts by TheRevSpyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote