KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » World Idol

World Idol
Started by: Abbita

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

no, nilsens song was the best

and "your" kelly was as good as Jamai roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:03 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

OMG! Dont even get me started on that horrible Belgian "rocker"!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kurt Cobain would be rolling in his grave! mad

Ala Janosz? I thought that Polish girl's name was Alex? confused

That Norwegian guy sure can sing, I'm glad he won! yes

So what the hell does he get?
Just the title?
No flowers or crown!
Eh, why bother? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:23 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

I dunno why she calls herself Alex... Her name is Ala... Stupid kid... Anywho... WHY NOBODY LIKES THE AUSSIE!!!! HE WAS THE BEST! love Oh and for all of ye: i dunno if ye watche dthe earlier programs but if ye did: THAT JUDGE FROM POLAND... HE'S AN IMBECILE... I hope he didn't annoy ye much... BUT BRITISH IDOL STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

go guy sebastian!!!!!!!!!! go aussie!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:50 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

tex, Cobain would turn in his grave? (I guess you just like to quote that pathetic "judge" who thinks he knows music)

that judge his childish remark was easily countered... on his own words even:
"Rock is about not conforming with the rules"
well, whatcha know, he brought a rock-number in a pop-contest
(though, don't think now that I like this guy messed)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:00 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

He has a good voice, but he shouldn't have brought Nirvana, well if he likes it so be it. He would be far better off bringing Metallica

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:43 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

yers: which judge are ye talkin bout? huh i can't remember

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:53 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that dude, simon I think, was both in the American and British series if I'm not mistaken

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:26 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Pop Idol is the biggest pile of steaming poo on tv.

It has comedy value for the first few weeks when you get to see truly awful singers think they're good, but when it gets down to those who can (or can just about) sing, its boring.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:30 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

oh... phew! i was thinking that ye meant the polish judge... we was such a mofo...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:30 PM
yerssot

nope, the polish one liked it messed

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:11 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

i dunno... i just know that the polish judge was a TOTAL IDIOT.... well, at least he liked the Aussie love

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:06 PM
Fire

he also liked Peter big grin

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:27 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

and he liked kurt big grin was that all? i certainly know that he didn't like will young

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:32 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

true big grin
I heard Will Young didn' t want to sleep in the same hotel as the other contestants messed

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:08 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

why? he was afraid of them? big grin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:19 PM
yerssot

no, he got a big ego

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:56 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

laughing out loud oh well.... i liked the aussie big grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:21 AM
yerssot

but not the singing of him, I think stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:32 AM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

yes! i liked it! he had a nice voice!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 01:27 PM
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

GO KELLY THAT STUPID U2 GUY ERRRRRRRRRR

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 12:22 AM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote