KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game - Sol-leks vs. Legion/Quor/Galiss

REX's Game - Sol-leks vs. Legion/Quor/Galiss
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

REX's Game - Legion vs. Sol-leks

The Dark Jedi are performing their raid of the Oovo IV. Cutting through guards and tossing them off platforms, jamming doors, disarming and bisecting them, yadayadayada. But now Sol-leks is tired of being pushed around by Legion, and is positive that he'll be the one reporting to Thajkon that Legion was a weakling...

POINT SYSTEM:

First to 5 wins, but you must win by a full two points, or it will go to a higher scoring. For example, the fight could go to a 12-10 win rather than a 5-3 win.

Also, I will not give points for bantering, including talking and saying "light swings" and the like. You must make a focused and thought-out move that may harm your opponent or force your opponent to retreat.

ANALYSIS: Legion is a skilled duelist, working with either one blade, two blades, or a lightstaff. Sol-leks, however, is not. He relies solely on strength and powerful hacking moves. Legion is much faster.

Sol-leks to attack, Legion to defend

"You are going down, Legion..." Sol-leks says, holding his lightsaber vertical.

He comes at you, bounding towards you like the great oaf he is, and leaps, aiming a vertical blow meant to cut you down the center as he comes down.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 2nd, 2004 at 02:01 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 01:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((I think you made a mistake with the analysis...))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 01:58 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed I did! Changed it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
presbyguy
this space for rent

*gets popcorn*smile

I am your fathers,brothers,nephews,cousins former roomate.

ooooooooh your helmet is so big......

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:05 AM
presbyguy is currently offline Click here to Send presbyguy a Private Message Find more posts by presbyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, this should be pretty good.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:11 AM
presbyguy
this space for rent

im watching all of these so i can get pointerssmile*chokes on popcorn*ack! ack! i thought it was buttered not salty!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:02 AM
presbyguy is currently offline Click here to Send presbyguy a Private Message Find more posts by presbyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Try to keep the chatter down a bit in here...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:18 AM
yerssot

well, if you say he goes for power and that I'm fast, I take it's a hint that blocking a strong blow of him is a bad idea ....

so, when he leaps up, I get ready to move out, so, when he goes up with his sabre, the moment I know he can't change directions cause he's all poweredup for the forward blow, I roll sideways, and staying down so that if he is not as strong as I thought and can still change his move he has to aim lower either getting him off-balance or giving a weak blow
after he lands and gives the vertical blow, which if is powerful will go slower, I give a quick diagonal blow aimed at his unprotected back which is a tad bent down, I quickly roll away and stand up afterwards to brake the fight up

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:53 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
presbyguy
this space for rent

blink wacko whistle wow thats some hard core simming*hides*

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:16 PM
yerssot

presbyguy, please stop posting meaningless things here roll eyes (sarcastic)
it's annoying

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:21 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, it does kinda ruin the point of the thread...

The blow misses completely, and he lands on one knee as you roll off to the side, his saber hitting the ground instead of you. This gives you a chance to retaliate...

Sol-leks - 0, Legion - 1

Legion to attack

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 07:41 PM
yerssot

I give a quick diagonal blow aimed at his unprotected back which is a tad bent down, because it's a quick blow he would need to react fast while his sabre is still forced down by his own strenght. Combined with the fact that he is on one knee and therefor has to move his upperbody to reach for the block and can place less power in it

I quickly roll away and stand up afterwards to brake the fight up

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:22 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You are sure you are about to kill him, but he drops down further and rolls over to block your blow! Then again, he is the one on the ground right now...

"Kill him!" Terran shouts to you, Legion.

Legion - 2, Sol-leks - 0

Sol-leks to attack.

He makes a recovery move to get himself off the ground and attack you at the same time. You doubt you can put him down after he starts getting up, and he's right under you. He twists his legs in a spinning kick, the momentum of which should get him back on his feet.

(Think Agents and Seraph recovery...)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:27 PM
yerssot

er... don't know that recovery rex, though I think I know what you mean

since sol-leks doesn't use his lightsabre to either attack or defend himself, but uses his legs to get up and in the mean time hit me, I tighten my grip on the lightsabre and let him spin to gain some speed first.
Than when the feet spin to me to hit me, I quickly take a step back and twirl the sabre in front of me, with the meaning to cut off his feet so that he can't get up and should be easier to defeat.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:41 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

EDIT - BB been using my computer again... miffed:

~REX~

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:53 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You both go spinning, his feet and your borrowed lightsaber. You manage a slight cut on his right leg, but nothing to impair him. He lands a hard kick in your ribs, and you think you hear something snap! You feel no pain though...

Round drawin, goes to attacker.

Legion - 2, Sol-leks - 1

Legion to attack, Sol-leks is now up and ready for you.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:59 AM
yerssot

sithspit! should have remembered his power!

Now that we're up and running again, I twirl my lightsabre and do a butterfly before dashing the last two-three meters at him and roll to the otherside of him (presuming he's righthanded I'll roll to his left side, cause than he can't put that much power on his blow), also rolling cause it's more difficult for him to hit me if I pass him fast enough, I stop my roll when I'm behind him and make a 180-turn with my sabre aimed at his undefended back,
if everything went right, by the speed he should be confused and instead of turning right for an easy block if he didn't attack me during the fast roll, he would turn left (cause I left his eyesight at that point) giving me more time to give him a blow

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:06 AM
Darth Revan
-

((you said I could join the duel where should I start))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:06 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll put you in after this...

Legion, he swings and you roll under his blade. You come up to stab him in the back, but he whirls around and nearly bisects you! You stagger back to avoid getting hit, and you see Quor approaching the combat. Sol-leks aims a blow at you, but spins to confront Quor, snarling with rage...

Sol-leks - 2, Legion/Quor - 2

Sol-leks aims a blow at you, but spins to confront Quor, snarling with rage...

Since Legion just attacked, and Sol-leks has confronted Quor...

Sol-leks to attack, Quor to defend.

He comes at you by feinting an overhead blow, but instead spins his blade around, aiming to hit your large neck. It is going to back hard using those saber staffs in close combat, just warning you. It could get ugly if he tries something tricky.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 05:00 AM
Darth Revan
-

Quor brings both sabers to whichever side he's attacking from and crosses them so they form an "X". He also pulls his head in, (like a crane) which shortens his neck considerably. Now, assuming Quor blocked his attack, he swings one saber towards Sol-leks' legs and stabs at his stomach with the other.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 05:15 AM