KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Upcoming PotC 2 Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]

Arrgh. Who be ye fav Pirate?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
CAPTAIN Jack Sparow 131 80.37%
Jack the Monkey 8 4.91%
Will Turner 22 13.50%
Bootstrap Bill 2 1.23%
Total: 163 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Upcoming PotC 2 Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]
Started by: JackSparrowLuvr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

lol yeah i dunno why either, i think its because filming started late, so therefor its going to be released late. or maybe its becuase of the competition with lord of the rings, because in the past they have both come out at about the same time

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:07 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

This has made my day (how sad am I) Finnaly a sequel i want, the only bad thing is i doupt i get a audition to be in it in time :'(.
Johnny Depp just has to be the same person, the shrek writers on bored and the story will be set.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:58 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
suzyder

Who are Pintel and Ragetti? Are they the pirates in the dressies? smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:07 AM
suzyder is currently offline Click here to Send suzyder a Private Message Find more posts by suzyder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I SECOND!!!!! YOUR SERIOUS RIGHT!?
SOSOSOOS HAPPY!! It would take me years to describe how much i frickin love love LOVE the movie and my darlin jack!!!!! could some1 please e-mail me the script if they find it please!!! [email protected]

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:41 AM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

ill die if they change jacks actor! johnny depp rules! so they already started filming?? if orlando make it so there wont b no more potc movie ill go and grind his hot bones!

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:44 AM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aLiceXwndrLnd

hp comes out june 4th, my friend and i have a countdown on her cell, and those arent spoilers, just my theories. it really bothered me in the movie, cuz im all, 'wait, his dad should still be alive.' but from what ive read the sequel will be more about jack sparrow. *hunches back and steeples fingers* eeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent... evil face

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:22 AM
aLiceXwndrLnd is currently offline Click here to Send aLiceXwndrLnd a Private Message Find more posts by aLiceXwndrLnd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

they wont change jack's character!! hes too great for them to change him!! i was reading an article the other day in a magazine and the director apparently has two more storys to tell about captain jack sparrow!!! and johnny depp really wants to do the sequel and cant wait to get started!! wooohooo! i just cant wait to hear the news "pirates of the caribbean sequel in production" that will make me sooooo happy & excited!!!!!!

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN RULES! JOHNNY & ORLANDO *DROOLS* SOOOOOOO HOTT AS PIRATES!

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:20 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rockerbaby
talk back at the ocean

A sequel would rock. I love POTC!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:11 PM
rockerbaby is currently offline Click here to Send rockerbaby a Private Message Find more posts by rockerbaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

whohooo jack got so many votes go everyone big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin *high fives everyone who voted for jack*

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:43 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

Love

yeah! well jack is the best character! so funny and so sexy lol!!! love Happy Dance eek! pirate love

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:59 PM
WeAreTheWorld

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH there is no best charecters there is only the two best charecters!!!!!!!CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW AND WILL TURNER!!!!!!! love love

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 02:08 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

johnny depp is so funny as captain jack sparrow!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 02:47 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aLiceXwndrLnd

no, johnny surpasses the greatness that is orli in this, but like i said, orli is a close second. o man, just watched chocolat, sexiest...movie...EVER!!!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:07 AM
aLiceXwndrLnd is currently offline Click here to Send aLiceXwndrLnd a Private Message Find more posts by aLiceXwndrLnd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

love enough said wink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:50 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

go jack go jack go jack go johnny go johnny go jack go jack!!
;~pirate: Happy Dance beer

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:04 AM
Pirates_lass
pirate

who can tell meh where they got their info of PotC 2 please

1. causei love jack sparrow
2. i love love love love PotC
3. seems 2 good to b true that thier making a second
Happy Dance pirate

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:10 AM
silver_tears

i love the part where orlando does his impression of jack so hilarious laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:52 AM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

i love every part heheh

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:33 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

theres lots of information going around about it. look out for info in newspapers, interviews with the cast members, and any articles about the film, theres sure to be a few lines about the sequel. all ive heard is that the director of POTC has two more stories to tell about captain jack sparrow and that johnny depp really wants to do the sequel and cant wait to get started. oh yeah and that its due out next year. I'm sure we will find out more information about it soon!! big grin big grin

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 10:33 AM
Kes
Philie

Guys (girls) this is about POTC2 not 1. So please stick to news about the movie.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:46 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote