KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Johnny and his banana

Johnny and his banana
Started by: Sara-jade

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

I'm not too sure but since it has alcohol in it I think it does.. of course the monkey could never be as funny as Jackbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:13 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

or as drop dead sexxy ; ) u ladies all kno wut im talking about !! lol

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:03 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

i think he was looking for his cell phone and he grabbed the bannana instead ... then he had to be on set so he had to bring it with him .... hows that for a wacko idea!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:57 PM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

ur hyper

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:39 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:45 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by samIam
i think he was looking for his cell phone and he grabbed the bannana instead ... then he had to be on set so he had to bring it with him .... hows that for a wacko idea!
hehe hey it's possible.. that'd be funny if we asked him and you were rightlaughing

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:48 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

lol! maybe he does what i do and pretends to talk to people on it and hands it to someone and says, "it's for you" me thinks i need to find other ways to amuse myself.............. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:03 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was wondering how strange you were but i think that your post already answered that for me...lol

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:05 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

yeah i think it answered that question for everyone lol!

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:06 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

awwwwwwww lol well its an idea nonetheless

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:22 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

lol well.....you never know.....

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:53 AM
samIam
yahooo!

ok you guys arn't nice ..* cries in corner* i was like really hyper ... and I just kinda thought of the cell phone thing ( *fails to mentin that you yourself do that * shut up i like bannana's!) DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A WACKO IDEA FOR THE BANNANA?

i am nogt that wierd just BLONDE!!! I am going to be BARBIE!!! yeah go me !!! .. my school is making a barbie movie and I am barbie !!!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 02:11 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

hehe I'm blonde too.. I want to be a barbiesadsad

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 02:51 AM
samIam
yahooo!

it is going to be super fun ... cuzmy mom is an art taecher and she wrote the script and ken( we changed it to KENT so mattel wouldn't kill us ) gets to be this guy I happen to like ... so I am in heaven !! love

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:13 AM
WeAreTheWorld

haha lucky you.. when I was younger I had to do this dance thing in front of the school.. and my partner happened to be the person I liked toosmilesmile

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:14 AM
samIam
yahooo!

happy for you!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:35 AM
samIam
yahooo!

OOOO i have another theory ....what if johnny was like super hungry and all that was on set was a fruit stand with bannanas ... but they called him on set so he never got to eat it and there fore passed out because he was sosso hungry !!! ok maybe I got carried away on the last part .....

does anyone else have a story????????? about the really cool bannana in johnny's hands * ooo lovely*

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:46 PM
WeAreTheWorld

ummm maybe it fell out of a banana tree he happened to be standing under and he happened to catch itblinkblink

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:30 AM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

perhaps he was homesick and the banana was the only thing he could grab to help him not be so homesick

shut up lol i had three bowls of ice cream i'm hyper laughing out loud

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:59 AM
samIam
yahooo!

oo yeah that is brilliant!!!!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:13 AM