KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read

ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

BBall Chick: we make up the story as it goes. we have a set plot and we role play into it. If you want to have a carry on story you can go to the un-hosted role play forum.

If you want to play in our next game it will start the last week of february...that is just to get new people sorted into the game...etc...etc...etc.....big grin If you have any ?'s just PM me or Phoe!! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 07:03 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Ten days to finish the game...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 04:55 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

We're almost there....we have the sword(kids do..... rydell has two stones and the evil is after the 3rd stone....there are three stones left to find!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 10:47 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Li is going to find one right? and are we still doing the thing with Kai and dale?

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 10:25 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

??? i dunno what was goin on with kai and dale? *lost*

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 06:51 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

yah so....should we just cut that and save till next school year in the game and have the us collecting the stone and getting rid of the evil for now thing it would be easier and we only have 8 or 9 days so...

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:17 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

that is fine..........but Kai isn't gonna play next year's game.....

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 06:39 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Do you reckon we can get this done by the end of the weekend? Cos then we could have a Hogsmeade visit and a Great Hall Feast on Sunday before we break up for the "Summer Holidays"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 12:20 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

errrrr I'll try!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:01 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

How about for next year that we dont know that the stones are all evil and that we think that all is well with only the other's destroyed and the one is left with the main evil guy.....little do we know it is possibly the worst one???

i dunno.............??

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:03 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

maybe... PM me with other ideas, and we'll keep it secretfrom the other players! wink So the story can unfold with them

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 06:45 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

k

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:15 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

HOGSMEADE TRIP TOMORROW AND A FEAST AS WELL!!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:55 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I will start Hogsmeade tonight, so all Time Zones get a good visit...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:56 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

k where do we sign up????

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 12:29 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

The Hogwarts Grounds thread

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 12:20 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Do any of you have anything you want to include in next years game? Do you have a really good plot idea? Do you want to have a bigger role? PM me or airangel with your ideas

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:47 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

We will be posting the information for the new year SOON! big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 08:28 AM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

S.O.S I want to take part in the game , I wnet through all the 3 pages , but I still can not undestand a thing! Please.. someone help me !

10x

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:11 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

have you been sorted?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 03:39 PM