KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Favourite xtra's

Favourite xtra's
Started by: buffymitch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buffymitch
Colossus

Favourite xtra's

what are your favourite extra's on dvd's. it could be on any dvd.
i love the easter eggs, i also love what they did with the tomb raider dvd's. Thay put the whole internet dat abase on the dvd. iloved that. I always love vidueo clips and the commentaries. And trailers. what are yours

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:52 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

The audio commentaries for Dawn of The Dead, Dog Soldiers, House of 1000 Corpses, The League of Gentlemen and Red Dwarf are top class, as near enough all the aforementioned productions were commentated on by the cast (and in some cases crew) from a non technical often humorous perspective, particularly the Dawn of the Dead audio commentary featured alot of behind the scenes goings on which were pretty funny and fascinating to listen too.

Trailers although a pretty standard extra i always love to view the trailer again to see what got my appetite wetted for wanting to see the full feature.

The making of featurette is again a pretty bog standard extra however the Snatch featurette is so funny i must of viewed it a good couple of times, on a more formal note the making of featurette accompanying the Wicker Man is both insightful and fascinating.

Music videos despite Mission Impossible 2 not being up too scratch the Metallica music video that accompanies it is well worth the endurance as too are the music videos by Everlast on AntiTrust and Guns 'N' Roses on Terminator 2 : Judgment Day

However my all time favorite set of features comes courtesy of Monty Python & The Holy Grail which extras include 'Shakespearian Subtitles', Catch The Killer Rabbit, The Lego Dancing Knights and a rather weird feature on 'How To Use Coconuts' all in typical Python fashion.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:13 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

One of my other favourites is what they did with the gladiator dvd. HTey took lisa gerard's song and made a cool video clip out of material that was never used. not even for the deleted scenes. on thin g i would like to see more is commentaries from the starring actors. that a very rare thing

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 08:40 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I like bloopers and deleted scenes. I dont have many DVDs (only X-men and x files season 3 so sad) But thats what I like big grin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 09:22 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

The Ed Wood docuentary on the "Plan 9 From Outer Space" DVD

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:50 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote