KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » General Discussion

General Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

barmy: what i posted wasn't exactly a spoiler. it was already shown. just watch the reruns on sunday or something to get updated. or go to the wb site.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 02:16 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

but i live in england and we have only seen the first 3 episodes!!!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:24 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

omg, I LOVE SMALLVILLE!!!!! its my absolute fave show in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i missed last week's - the one where Lana and Clark try to kill Chloe. can anyone fill me in (on EVERYTHING that happened)? pleeease! i was out of town and my mom tried to tape it or me but the vcr wouldnt work. i was so mad/sad i went crazy! so could anyone tell me what happened so i wont be confused for this wednesday's? please, i will love u 4ever! lol

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 05:36 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reander
Queen of the underworld

Big fan of Smallville but i havn't seen any of the new series because i used to watch something else @ the time it was on. I don't wanna start watching it because i've missed loadds of eppys.

I have been told LOADS of spoilers though.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 04:05 PM
reander is currently offline Click here to Send reander a Private Message Find more posts by reander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

yeah I wish smallville went back to tues.Now I have to wach it through 70S SHOW and american idol.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 05:21 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

In the latest episode, I've been trying to figure out who plays Jordan Cross, he looks familiar

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:59 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

I dont think hes played in any other things

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 02:25 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

what did ya guys think of this week's episode? i thought it was ok, couldve been better. clark never had his shirt off... major disapointment. but adam did but it was just not the same... lol.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:11 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
In the latest episode, I've been trying to figure out who plays Jordan Cross, he looks familiar

ooh, i found this info at 'Kryptonsite: Your Source for "Smallville" News and Information' about the gueststar:

"The actor playing him also shares the same surname - Jordan was played by Joseph Cross, who you may remember from the movie "Jack Frost" back when he was merely 12 years old.

Joe is now 17 and occasionally appears on As The World Turns. "

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:40 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: A kryptonite gem flashed in the sun and blinded Clark, so he had to wear glasses for a time before they healed

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Actually, the jewelry store was being robbed, and then he fires his heat vision at the robber, but somehow the kryptonite jewelry got in the way and deflected it back into Clark's eyes.

PS, if you want to find what happens in the next episodes, go to: http://www.tvtome.com/Smallville

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 09:40 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

kryptonsite.com has good spoilers too

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 01:38 AM
Abbita

LAST NIGHTS EPISODE WAS SOOOOOOOO COOL, CLARK FLEW!!!! WITH LANA!!!!! (i know it was supposed to be Jor el and louise but hey!) IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

(sorry about the caps)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 04:29 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I won't be able to see it till Sunday... I don't have that channel so I have to wait to see WB shows on another channel.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 09:49 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluestrawberry

reander maybe you will tell me (since every1 else seems to be ignoring me!!) where did he get the red kryptonite ring from? i missed the start of the last episode here, it had some journalisty guy who went to wrk 4 the daily planet.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:17 PM
bluestrawberry is currently offline Click here to Send bluestrawberry a Private Message Find more posts by bluestrawberry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

It's in his high school class ring.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:06 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Wednesday's episode kicked ass.......

Barmy: What are you talking about?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:25 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
"The actor playing him also shares the same surname - Jordan was played by Joseph Cross, who you may remember from the movie "Jack Frost" back when he was merely 12 years old.
Aha! I knew he looked familiar!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:26 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Wednesday's episode kicked ass.......

Barmy: What are you talking about?

Yeah, what episode did you see? The newest episode was the one with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Pete streetracing...

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:36 PM
Abbita

I live in ENGLAND!! I don't see the episodes you see, i am behind the times!!! The one i saw last monday was the one when Jor El came to earth in the 60's and murdered someone

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 08:16 PM
Abbita

I know all the episodes anyway, i have read the guides on TV tome.com

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 08:16 PM