KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » TM's FFX GAME -- Story Thread (group 1)

TM's FFX GAME -- Story Thread (group 1)
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Tela smiled. "Thank you." she told the stranger politely.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:24 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Ah, you're welcome, m'dear." the stranger replies, Tela. "Too many summoners and they're guardians get into trouble out on the pilgrimage, it's all I can do to help."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:28 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela nodded in agreement. She knew the stranger was one hundred percent right. She looked around at her comrads.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:39 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Kiree laughed as a few of the children reached out and touched her summoning staff. She turned and began walking into the middle of the square and looked around. "Hey...anyone want to see an Aeon?" she laughed, obviously wanting to try out summoning Valefor.

made by lana

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:21 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Bowing to the king mother, Yuri took the ether greatfully. "Thank you for assisting us on our quest. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. I'm sorry, but i must leave, for my summoner wishes to summon her new aeon."
Running over to Kiree, her rich wine-colored dress whipping at her legs, Yuri mentally thanked all the villagers who had helped her and her companions on their quest. 'Thank you, all of you. I greatly i appreciated it.'

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:28 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

A caring smile reached Nemesis' face as she thanked the villagers for their kindness and generosity.
"I' ll use your gift wisely."

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 10:18 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

TM that 500 mine or group total?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 10:30 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Group total.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:23 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

then I won't be buying anything Rayden aint the person to spend other ppls money

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:30 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lol, go ahead. If you give *me* any of that money, I'd probably run off and spend it on useless junk O.o;;

Kiree let out a smal, short breath and began to summon Valefor. There was a bright sudden black and in flew her new Aeon, flapping it's huge wings and flying closer to Kiree so she could pat it softly, smiling. She faintly heard the villagers applauding, but she wasn't paying them much attention right now. She was fasinated with her Aeon.

made by lana

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 12:37 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Gazing in wonder, eyes wide, Yuri smiled, amazed by Kiree's aeon. "How beautiful," she whispered.
In a flash, Yuri was brought back to the memories of her past. Yuri had always loved animals and creatures, no matter their appearence.
Whipping out a small smile to replace the frown that had formed as she thought of her past, Yuri became pleased and proud of the summoner she was protecting. 'She will do well, I know it.'

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:41 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

"Rayden , if you see something you' d like to buy then go ahead. We' ll need items in battle, though I' d wait until we pass a shop where they sell Esuna."

Seeing this first powerful ally, Nemesis nodded in approval. But at the same time, its sight brought back painful memories which still haunted her. A determent expression passed over here face as she cleared her mind to chase away the shadows from the past.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 12:03 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

(sorry, meant Remedy not Esuna)

Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:18 PM
Fire

"Doesn't matter we'll have to decide on a general base anyhow"

Ooh look a flying creature, I hope it can prove its worth in battle

Last edited by Fire on Jan 7th, 2004 at 03:34 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:26 PM
Peach
mordrem

Don't worry there, Aeons are VERY useful in battle...for one thing, they are immune to ALL status effects (like darkness, silence, poison...).

Take this chance to buy some items, because probably Friday I'll be sending you guys out on the pilgrimage, and that means battles...heh heh...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:49 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Giving Valefor one last look, she dismissed it. Valefor shot up into the sky, leaving Kiree staring up for a few seconds. She began walking towards another group, who were beckoning to her.

"Hello. What's your name?" she asked, kneeling down and smiling at a 5 year old, who looked at her curiously.

made by lana

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:42 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Sticks close to the summoner to ward off nosey paparazzi ....

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:56 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

lol nosey paparazzi o.O big grin

made by lana

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 09:40 PM
Peach
mordrem

"My name is Lira. My mommy said to give this to you, Lady Summoner" the little girl says, slightly stuttering some of the words, Kiree. She gives you a Remedy.

(If anyone's going to buy any items, I'd suggest doing it now...)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:10 AM
Tela

Tela watched quietly observing everything. The children happy and carefree made her smile. She went and sat on the steps to the temple assuming it had steps. Her eyes scanned the crowd.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:16 AM