KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Trickster's Choice

Trickster's Choice
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Yup, i've just started reading it again, its brilliant! big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 12:59 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Wow! That's one dedicated fan there. I've read all her books I think. I don't know if I've read Trickster's Choice yet. *hangs head* Ugh, I hate it when I can't remember if I've read something. I loved these books a few years back, and to keep with tradition, I keep reading her books. Tamora Pierce is quite the amazing young adult author.

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:30 PM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I think she's brilliant, she's really helpful to new writer as well, her webpage has tons of stuff for budding authors to get their teeth into! big grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 12:28 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

I ADORE Tamora Pierce! I've read Protector of the Small, Song of the Lioness and Trickster's Choice. I'm planning on reading The Immortals and Trickster's Queen soon.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 08:20 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aith

have either of you read magic circle?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 03:08 PM
Aith is currently offline Click here to Send Aith a Private Message Find more posts by Aith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i love tamora pierce books!
they're all wonderfully written!
i'm sad that there were only two Trickster books
does anyone know what she's doing next
i'm gonna have to ask my aunt she's part of a publishing company and gets advanced copies...

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:15 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zachara
Lady Knight

Tamora's got some really good stuff. Tricksters Choice and Queen were brilliant, though I liked the whole Protector of the Small better.

Anyways, as for what she'll do next. U have the best guess of us all raenef.

I haven't read the Circle of Magic books yet, so I don't know how many there are or if she's concentrating on that series instead of Tortall. I hope she does more Tortall even though she can't do much with Alanna/Alanna's children anymore.
Maybe she'll go back with Kel somehow, or Daine's children. If she doesn't go forward, she might go back: as in writting some stuff that happend in Tortall's past.

"To Yoda's English class, welcome you, do I. Put subject before verb, fail this class will you." *pokes with small cane* "Listening to me , you are not. Unwise of you, that is. For a detention with Lady Knight Zachara, will you earn. And survive that, you might not."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:09 AM
Zachara is currently offline Click here to Send Zachara a Private Message Find more posts by Zachara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sar
sufferin' succotash!

wow i keep findin things on this forum that im really interested in. i love tamora pierce books and read both tricksters choice and queen (i ordered them from america). ive also read the circle books and i think zachara's right- ive been on pierces website and checked out her plans for the future (http://www.tamora-pierce.com/newbook.htm) and it looks like she'll focus on the circle books for a bit and then do prequels for tortall. ive heard there may even be one on numair's past and his escape from carthak which id really look forward to.

(im not shouting- it was caps in the book)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 01:57 PM
Sar is currently offline Click here to Send Sar a Private Message Find more posts by Sar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liraelle

heya..lol. anw, how abt the hobbit by jrr tolkien?

Old Post May 12th, 2005 04:49 AM
liraelle is currently offline Click here to Send liraelle a Private Message Find more posts by liraelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I have read all the Circle of magic quartets. All the circle opens quartets. The first 2 books of the quartet Protector of the small. I plan on reading all her books.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:30 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

I've Just Checked It Out From Our Library And I'm really eager to read itwink

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 12:37 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Ahh, I love Tamora Pierce.

I've read all of her books except for Melting Stones, and own all but that and The Circle Opens quartet. I cannot wait until Bloodhound comes out.

I was 12 when I started reading her stuff, when one of my friends lent me the Song of the Lioness books. I recently started re-reading them all and in the past few months have purchased almost all of them.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote