KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Carnage Comics

Carnage Comics
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carnage Comics

Hey does anyone know how many comics Carnage is in? I dont have many, and im a huge fan of anyone with a symbiyote... Except for the gay female Venoms and peter parkers daughter's symbioyote. But anyways, anyone know? He was pretty popular at the beggining but then got died down.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 08:54 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it just me, or do I always seem to post crappy threads...

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:03 AM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

you should read Carnage:mindboom and :its a wonderfull life but youll probably have to order them. i think hes in about 50 comics total but this is the best

Attachment: carnagetradepaperback.jpg
This has been downloaded 111 time(s).

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:19 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea? I always liked the way Carnage looked, Hes like a red devil dude. But of course the old venom looks sweet to, the one in your current sig Venomfan, with his nasty tongue and like shiney body and like insect head.

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:34 AM
Marcellus
executioner

yeah it really depends on the artist i have seen both look like crap, but the two actual Carnage specific comics its very graphic and well done. and venom:run is way better drawn than Venom:shiver yah this is the venom i thought always looked best. ripped and evil lookin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:50 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Wow, cover looks amazing, I never saw it till now. Very mean looking Venom, allthough I don't know if Carnage and Venom r the same thing?
So, don't blame me for my ignorance, I just never had the chance to read about it all. The subject here is very appealing and I hope that, if he got his own comic, that at at least they make it interesting.
I, for example, love the Witchblade and Darkness comic. The crossover was really good and at that time Darkness was intwined with the Witchblade story. I thought of Darkness as a secondary character, and I got to love it. Finally they make him his own comic and the story doesn't go on for too long, so he gets killed. I hope that Carnage will get better attention.

I hope u guys got to at least look at some issues of Darkness, cuz the story was really cool.

Jackie Estacodo - aka Darkness - at the age of 21 I think gets his hereditary power Darkness. He got it from his daddy that he never knew about. To his knowledge he was just adopted by the mafia boss. He was trained to be an assasin from joung age, and he has killed many ppl already. He is young, handsome and with longer black hair. He has different girls almost every night, but he only prefers models. Well to cut it short he was kinda bommed when he started to vomit this black ooze. Then darkness just took him. The power is almost unbeatable in the dark, wherever there is dark he can use it. Only sun light and the light from the Angelus can oppose it. The guy gets a cool full body kina armour (more like ripped suit). I'm sorry that I don't have anything scanned right now. Well the most cool part about his power is that he gets his little minions aka Darklings. LIttle hellish creatures that have a very noire sense of humour. They r the reflection of a sick side of the masters mind. This guy gets to fight with Witchblade and Lara Croft recently. The comic has great graphics and great babes big grin.

Last edited by Spawnie on Jan 5th, 2004 at 02:22 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 02:08 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i dunno how many comics carnage is in, but i have the whole Maximum Carnage series and it's a comic book masterpiece. Right up their with Batman's sword of azriel and the death of superman. I'm not too down with modern comics now days, but if anyone knows of any series involving Venom and Carnage please post about it so i can't continue to expand my less than vast comic book selection.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 06:39 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Go to samruby.com buddy. Then go to villains followed by Canage and you will find out all the comics he has appeared in. Also if you like symbiotes in comics I suggest you get What If? #44 and Web Of Spider-man 30th Anniversary issue. What If? #44 features a story that has the symbiote costume bonding with The Punisher instead of Eddie Brock and thereby making a real symbiote killing machine. In Web of there is Venom-Galactus. Although I do not know the issues to which he appeared they was also a Spider-Carnage story where Carnage bonded with Ben Reilly to make Spider-Carnage.

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:06 PM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yeah but the coolest what if venom is Venom-gambit

Attachment: supervenom.jpg
This has been downloaded 123 time(s).

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:12 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Best What if? was when the Silver Surfer obtained the Infinity Guantlet. Man i love What If? comics because they put on paper the wacky things guys like us think up...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:26 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yah, what if captain britan fought the Juggernaut was my favorite! lol

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:34 PM
Spawnie

The thing is that Spawn's suit is a symbiote also, and the suit got his own story too big grin. It was the Blood Feud series, composed by 4 issues. It's not the same as Venom but has some common points. I'm not really surprised cuz McFarlane worked on Spiderman a bit I think.

Oh yeah I forgot, the last Venom pic posted has an M shape across his chest area. Well it's almost like the one on Spawn. Spawn has that one cuz of the Malebolgia signiture.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:08 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yeah it does remind me of spawn, but like you said he already has a symbiote(not like venoms of course) and he has green energy, ill check out that darkness serie's.but i really recomend run, i have the first 2 and am looking for the third, it is about the symbiote and wolverine..thats all i know. it also sucks that Ben Reily died he was cool.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:37 AM
Spawnie

I'm tellin u man they do that on purpose, and they will somehow bring him to life. Same thing happend to Darkness. I hated it when they killed Darkness, I was really pissed off. I really got to like the guy and then they kill him, actually he sacrifices himself in a way. The after stories r hard to find for me, but I saw that they brought him back to life to be in a crossover with Lara Croft. The same thing will happen to your hero. As they said Darkness is a guy that u got to love to hate. I think that Ben is the same way.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:41 AM
Marcellus
executioner

oh yeah, nobody cared about scarlet spider tell he died then they got a crap load of pissed off fan mail, serves em right...bastards thought about killing eddie brock.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:31 AM
Darth Vicious

I think one of the best if not the best Carnage story was in the Spider-Man comics called Maximum Carnage in which he went in a killing spree and only the combined efforts of Spider-Man, Venom and other heroes was the only way to Stop him!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:36 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:03 AM
Marcellus
executioner

yeah maximum was the best, but i like Carnage unleashed just cause its venom and carnage 1 on 1

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 04:01 AM
Spawnie

Ok, It's time that u guys explain a bit wich is the difference between Carnage and Venom.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:00 PM
Marcellus
executioner

ok Carnage posses's all of venom abilities and is stronger than him and spiderman put together, he can also create axes(t-1000 kinda) and swing them of even throw them at things. both posses the abilitie to dampen spider sense, and Venom can actually track Carnage due to his symbiote being the parent. both are weak to fire and sonic's.
venom is weaker to sonics than carnage
carnage is weaker to fire than venom
they can both use the symbiote to camoflage them selves to appear as anyone they can imaigine. venom was bonded to eddie, but Cletus was fused to Carnage it was in his blood and had to be extracted(planet of the symbiotes) it got lose and venom obsorbed it.(cletus did get a new one) somthin happend to venoms symbiote when he fought the juggernaut, a minor change. as of right now Carnage is imprissoned in ravencroft, and eddie brock is in hiding, his symbiote is in alaska
if you wanna learn more about carnage read Carnage:mindbomb and its a wonderfull life, they are about why he is crazy.
for Venom read run(i recomend it)it is about the symbiote on a killing spree and runs into wolverine

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:14 AM