KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Impossible, but I'd like to see

Impossible, but I'd like to see
Started by: Sage26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Re: I'd go crazy seeing this Rogue/Phoenix scene in X3

quote:
Originally posted by flavinho
Hi, everyone I'm new here...
Just picture this:
There are sentinels all around and the X-men must get together to defeat them, but at the same time Jean is going crazy as the Dark phoenix and someone must stop her. Everyone is nervous, when Rogue suddenly touches Storm, Cyke, Logan, Bobby and Nightcrawler and says that she can "duplicate" the team and fight Phoenix. Then she teleports and touches the Professor and voila! she has almost every powers. Then she comes back and Magneto is in the background with mistyque and pyro. She thinks for a while and runs toward him. He sends some metals as she stops them with the mind, he starts flying, she teleports and appears behind him, touching his face. She goes and fight phoenix in a great scene while the others fight the sentinels.
So, how do you like it? At least we get to see Rogue flying around...
Oh, and sorry for the English, i'm Brazilian... smile

I think:
a) Rogue would have to touch them for to long, and even tat way they wouldnt last to long;
b) Even if they did, as soon as she touched Storm, she'd go out of control.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 10:53 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

Well I didn't think of this but let's try to work the idea that Rogue could be a little stronger in the third one, so she could stay with the powers even touching mutants for a short period of time. And why would she go crazy if she touched Storm (is it something of the comics? I don't read them much). I just thought it would be a good scene to the movie.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:49 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

quote:
Originally posted by Sage26
I'd love to see me smile (Sage) in the next x-men movie

That girl isn't Sage.

made by verauko

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:57 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by flavinho
Well I didn't think of this but let's try to work the idea that Rogue could be a little stronger in the third one, so she could stay with the powers even touching mutants for a short period of time. And why would she go crazy if she touched Storm (is it something of the comics? I don't read them much). I just thought it would be a good scene to the movie.
Storm is a very powerful mutant. She has to control herself all the time. Rogue wouldnt be able to handler her. Plus everytime she absorbs a mutant she kinda keep a bit, a voice, in her mind. Lots of mutants would drive her crazy.
If Rogue is to have her ful powers, I wish they did it like the comics. With her absorbing Ms.Marvel.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:29 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

What do you think will happen in X-MEN 3?

What do you think will happen in the next movie?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 07:42 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

i dont know what will happen but i want rogue and gambit to get together and see pyro and iceman have a all out battle

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:04 AM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

I want to see jugernut and gambit for sure.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:58 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beastnpyro

i hope mystique would get to kick wolvies ass... and pyro beatin iceman bad..... hhhmmm

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:33 PM
beastnpyro is currently offline Click here to Send beastnpyro a Private Message Find more posts by beastnpyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beastnpyro

and i wanna see beast too!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:36 PM
beastnpyro is currently offline Click here to Send beastnpyro a Private Message Find more posts by beastnpyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

i think we had a thread like this already huh dunno, but i can check... anywho... i would want to see pore pyro and gambit should be there big grin AND CHAMBER!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:52 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

GAMBIT!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:10 PM
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

PHOENIX and rouge kick some ass....and gambit....pyro and iceman battle..............................

Spearheadbig grin Aquacool

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:04 PM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hallanole
ice princess

gambit! and rogue getting carol's powers.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 02:55 AM
hallanole is currently offline Click here to Send hallanole a Private Message Find more posts by hallanole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! that just gave me an idea!!!! I want to see ROGUE with Wolvie's claws!!!! rock

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:50 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Psylocke in X3

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:53 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Storm is a very powerful mutant. She has to control herself all the time. Rogue wouldnt be able to handler her. Plus everytime she absorbs a mutant she kinda keep a bit, a voice, in her mind. Lots of mutants would drive her crazy.
If Rogue is to have her ful powers, I wish they did it like the comics. With her absorbing Ms.Marvel.

OK, Kes, I agree. But I think it will be a little hard to have a new character like Ms Marvel, when there are already too much on screen...I just hope they give Rogue something really cool to do in the third movie smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 02:03 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

how come in the last pic of rogue and gambit, remy is touching her hands????

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:08 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yammer
NHLDepot.net *****

quote:
Originally posted by darkphoenix
and this one
shame Halle Berry doesnt look like that in the movie.... damn leather

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 08:45 PM
Yammer is currently offline Click here to Send Yammer a Private Message Find more posts by Yammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

vampiree, doesn't she have her gloves on?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 08:47 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yammer
NHLDepot.net *****

quote:
Originally posted by Vampiree
how come in the last pic of rogue and gambit, remy is touching her hands????
she has gloves on

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 08:47 PM
Yammer is currently offline Click here to Send Yammer a Private Message Find more posts by Yammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote