KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Good idea BAD MOVIE

Good idea BAD MOVIE
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

Good idea BAD MOVIE

What movie do you think had a good idea but it was a bad moive.
Like it could have been good if the movie was different.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:26 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bunnies = omens
Loves Be-hatch

This is a good idea for a thread!

Hmm im sure theres plenty of these but off the top of my head The mothman prophecies.
I was really excited to see this think how chilling it would of been, but instead it just dragged

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:46 PM
bunnies = omens is currently offline Click here to Send bunnies = omens a Private Message Find more posts by bunnies = omens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Dreamcatcher

Had a great concept..........but with most of Stephen King's work in the past few years, fell very short.

The movie had low production value.......it looked like it was made for t.v. The ending sequence was anti-climactic.

Just as with Golden Years and The Langoliers..........King had a good concept, it just didn't translate to the big screen very well.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:51 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

BUNNIES THATS WHAT I WAS THINKIN!!!

LOL

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 12:39 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I've seen the Langoliers it was a cool idea but the characters were really dumb especially that little blind girl and the fat guy that kept saying "lets go have some food" god they're trapped in another time and all he could think of was food what an idiot

Also it was a good idea to do SW prequels but they suck

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:26 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harmon
Bond Master

Hulk - Great Idea........terrible movie

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 04:15 PM
Harmon is currently offline Click here to Send Harmon a Private Message Find more posts by Harmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Jeepers Creepers...good idea. Cool movie till they show the Jeepers messed

I agree with The mothman prophecies...cool idea. Really cool but the movie failed.

This has nothing to do with DVD so moving to Movie discussion
moving--moved

Last edited by Kes on Jan 5th, 2004 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 09:16 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traydemark03

I have to say...Streetfighter...It was a brilliant idea to make one...but it was a horrible movie! Oh and double dragon too.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 09:24 PM
Traydemark03 is currently offline Click here to Send Traydemark03 a Private Message Find more posts by Traydemark03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Binx

Jurassic Park: Lost World

If they actually had just stuck with the book, it would have been a kick ass movie. Michael Crichton isn't a successful author for nothing. Most of the movies that are derived from his books always stray from it so badly that it ends of ruining the movie. Well, mostly for people who have read the book, like me.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:42 PM
Binx is currently offline Click here to Send Binx a Private Message Find more posts by Binx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Harry Potter. I love the books (read them about 7 times each) butthe movies are just terrible. Azkaban look okay, though, it's probably cuz it's a diffn't director

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:11 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Velvet Goldmine. I still cannot work out why anything so well-acted, beautifully shot, and very well produced, could have ended up as such a mediocre film.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:14 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

All great replys guys.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:28 AM
johnny_rotten

The Life Of David Gale

Awful stuff, the biggest dissapointment of 2003 for me.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:48 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MsFit

I thought 'Unbreakable' was a great idea for a movie. Yet when I came to watch it I found it dull and boring. How they managed that with Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson I just don't know.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:12 PM
MsFit is currently offline Click here to Send MsFit a Private Message Find more posts by MsFit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DM_Kirsten
A lost soul

I think any Stephen King book-to-movie (or telemovies) were a good concept, but very few made the grade. I admit, I liked 'The Green mile,' 'The Stand' and both versions of 'the shining', but others just bored me after a time, 'thinner', 'it', 'the tommyknockers' ... need I say more?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:28 PM
DM_Kirsten is currently offline Click here to Send DM_Kirsten a Private Message Find more posts by DM_Kirsten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

quote:
Originally posted by DM_Kirsten
I think any Stephen King book-to-movie (or telemovies) were a good concept, but very few made the grade. I admit, I liked 'The Green mile,' 'The Stand' and both versions of 'the shining', but others just bored me after a time, 'thinner', 'it', 'the tommyknockers' ... need I say more?

Guess you've never seen "Dolores Claiborne" i suppose.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:35 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

star wars episode 1+2

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:07 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by MsFit
I thought 'Unbreakable' was a great idea for a movie. Yet when I came to watch it I found it dull and boring. How they managed that with Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson I just don't know.
That was quite a disappointment to me too

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 02:16 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sc0rchy
El Scorcho

quote:
Originally posted by mook
star wars episode 1+2

haha... amen, mr. mook

El Scorcho... AY CARUMBA!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 02:19 AM
Sc0rchy is currently offline Click here to Send Sc0rchy a Private Message Find more posts by Sc0rchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lederuvdapac

pearl harbor, terminator 3 (wasnt awful but coulda been better)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:40 AM
lederuvdapac is currently offline Click here to Send lederuvdapac a Private Message Find more posts by lederuvdapac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote