KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Christmas

Christmas
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Hmmm *ToMacco rubs his chin* Hey, let's go to Burger King and get rich! big grin

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:30 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Love to....hey maybe you could choke on a french fry and blame the new batter...say it's all their fault and be really rich....it's brilliant big grin

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:39 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

No shit. They'll next have to put warning labels on each fry. sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:41 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

That would suck,......it'd take years just to finish a meal.....so much for fast food then stick out tongue *eats a french fry-chokes*

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:44 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

*ToMacco does heimlech manuver on Julie*

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:46 AM
Julie
The Student

Thanks, Tomacco. ....Now we can sue big grin

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:47 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Then we would just become two more pricks who manipulated the system. sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:51 AM
Julie
The Student

True....rich...but pricks....an' nobody likes a prick wink

But I do agree...we could never pull something like this because we are the ones who loath other people who do.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:54 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Well, we have a very important thing in common then. I'm starting to like you, Julie. smile You're not married, are you?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:58 AM
Julie
The Student

No....I'm still in high school smile ...not that that's saying much

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:00 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

But you're 18, so you must be a senior. And it's true what you say, too. People get married now where they're like, 12.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:04 AM
Julie
The Student

Scary thought....I don't think people are mentally mature enough at that age to handle resp of a spouse and fam.

Yes, I am a senior....good work, Sherlock.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:08 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Don't be a smartass, you punk! smile

Hell, I'm 22 and I don't think I'm mentally mature enough to be married. I still love to go out on the weekends and get shitty with my buddies. All my girlfriends in the past got mad at me when I wanted to hang out with my friends. I could never understand that.

Girls are wierd. . . no offense.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:12 AM
Julie
The Student

None taken...hanging out with your friends is important....that's how you have friends. Don't your girfriends ever want to just hang out with the "girls"?

Girls are only weird to the poor man who doesn't understand us....besides...boys are usu immature big grin ....that's ok by me

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:37 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yes, my past girlfriends did just want to hang out with the girls at times. And I never said anything about it. I was happy to let her go for the night. But if I had asked for a night with my buds, they would go nuts.

Girls sucks. . . no pun intended. smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:42 AM
Julie
The Student

Did you enlighten them to the fact that that's selfish?... giving and taking is all a part of being in a relationship...it's a good thing you didn't marry the girl. wink

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:44 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Sometimes I think that every girl that I have dated has been nuts, just by a coincidence. Now I'm thinking your girls were just put on this earth to make life miserable for us males. sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:48 AM
Julie
The Student

Onriginally, Eve was to be a companion to Adam....She ate the apple first but he was there and did nothing to stop it...then he ate the apple too....from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil...thus the fall of man....

hahaha....I guess roll eyes (sarcastic) ....but life's miserable enough w/o having prob's with boy/ girl friends smile

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:53 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yes, but sometimes they are there to make things better, too.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:56 AM
Julie
The Student

i suppose that's true, but I've never officially had a boyfriend so I couldn't comment on that either way.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:57 AM