KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Is anyone sick of Orlando, Dominic, Elijah, and Viggo being called gay?

Is anyone sick of Orlando, Dominic, Elijah, and Viggo being called gay?
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Is anyone sick of Orlando, Dominic, Elijah, and Viggo being called gay?

I dont know about anyone else but im sick of elijah,orlando,dominic, and viggo being called gay. I recently was searching the web and found a site about elijah being gay..it made me 10times madder..People who dont know...These 4 cast members of the LOTR, are NOT GAY, i mean they may hug..they may kiss..but honestly that doesnt make u gay right off the bat does it? No.. Does anyone agree with me? If so please post comments

Attachment: viggo30.jpg
This has been downloaded 156 time(s).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:37 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

well i just doesnt really give a shit if they are gay or not but from what i know none of them are gay. you guys are probably gonna kill me for this one but i thought it was sooooo cute in return of the king when pippin finds merry and merry says,"I knew you'd find me." i know it would be really out of place if pippin and merry were together, but still

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:29 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHH sorry buts that was weird I thought that was cute tho.....I hate it when ppl say Elijah is gay mad hes not gay in this one interview he said something about girls and how hes a hopeless romantic (for girlss not guys) man I hate it when ppl say mean things like that mad

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:40 AM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I do do, and ya know what...at the end when frodo kissed sam on the head *for a farewell* I thought that was absolutely the cutest thing! and everyone in this LOTR chatroom was like..at the end when frodo kissed sam... u could tell he is gay...im like..1.they arent gay 2.they arent gay.3its a movie 4.it was cute.....
People need to get a life..im sry

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:42 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

i didnt mean to put two do's in there, my bad

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:43 PM
Kes
Philie

Please explain to me (before I close this thread) why does it make you mad? Can you prove he is not? Even if he dates girls that means nothing! I'm not saying he is...I dont give a **** what he is actually!

hobbit lover> Mean thing??? What do you mean by that?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 10:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Well it makes me mad because people take him as something he isnt...and i know you are thinking that im never going to meet him and all that and it shouldnt really matter cause he is a star...but it really truly makes me mad

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:03 PM
Kes
Philie

My point is, how do you know he isnt?
Maybe you're the 1 that takes him/them for somethimg he/they isnt/are.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:08 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Because i heard him in an interview "No..im not gay...i have a girlfriend"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:41 PM
Kes
Philie

By defending himself with the fact that he has a girlfriend only raises more suspicious. Plus just cos he says it doesnt mean its true.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:45 PM
ElvenQueen

If guys are close friends no adays they r immeidatly called gay. Thought they are prolly just close friends.

Just dont let it get to you.

A place that I can share with you

http://www.shirtless4ever.cjb.net

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:48 PM
ElvenQueen is currently offline Click here to Send ElvenQueen a Private Message Find more posts by ElvenQueen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Indeed. Who cares? If ppl where calling the murders or something.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:53 PM
yerssot

actually, I'm pretty sick of people saying
"oh I love [insert various LOTR-actors here]! I'm gonna marry them! He's just soooo cute!"

BARF

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:54 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

LOL

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 12:00 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Is anyone sick of Orlando, Dominic, Elijah, and Viggo being called gay?

quote:
Originally posted by Pirate_Girly
I dont know about anyone else but im sick of elijah,orlando,dominic, and viggo being called gay. I recently was searching the web and found a site about elijah being gay..it made me 10times madder..People who dont know...These 4 cast members of the LOTR, are NOT GAY, i mean they may hug..they may kiss..but honestly that doesnt make u gay right off the bat does it? No.. Does anyone agree with me? If so please post comments

I understand what you are trying to say but unfortunally rumors will always exist. Just ignore rumors sometimes they can be good, sometimes they might be bad. I'm straight and I have hug other men that are friends or relatives but some ppl out there will see that as being gay. So just ignore that silly gossip going around about them being gay.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 12:43 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

HA! Elijah Wood is not gay stick out tongue Sexuality: Straight. He likes girls, Looks for in a girl: Kindness, intelligence, inner and outer beauty. Real and honest. He likes dark haired girls, and also loves accents, "My older brother told me, 'Stay away from women', and I'm taking it to heart. I'm staying clear. It's kind of like a museum where they have those really cool paintings. They're behind the glass and you can look at them, but you can't touch them. That's what it's like with girls. I can get myself into trouble. And also it's hard because I'm an actor and girls might not like me for who I am. That's hard to deal with."

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self.”

"That’s all right. You can call me Frodo. Go on, Dave, it’s okay."

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:23 AM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VanimaLote
<3<3Orli Obsessed<3<3

GOD! I know! none of them are gay! and so what if they were? is there anything wrong with that in the first place?! but, none of them are! They all just got really close during filming... end of story! I heard this interview with Lij and the reporter asked him if he thought Frodo and Sam were gay! He said the same thing that they were just really close!!

*~*VanimaLote*~*

by the splendiferous Hegemon875
counting down till TROY!!!! *swooon* <3love Orli!<3

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:45 AM
VanimaLote is currently offline Click here to Send VanimaLote a Private Message Find more posts by VanimaLote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

I just dont care.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:05 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

On the contrary, I'm quite entertained by it.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

as BF said it is very amusing
and Kes was right by saying you can't know, I'd place my money on them atleast being 20% gay, with 80 % straight that makes a nice combo.

but YERSS spoke most truth here, noone can attack those guys, but girls can jump around like f/cking 5 year olds going he's so hot, he's so cute.........

and then society dares to claim that it is men who follow their dicks irl and that it is men who only like good lookin actresses

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:50 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote