KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Is anyone sick of Orlando, Dominic, Elijah, and Viggo being called gay?

Is anyone sick of Orlando, Dominic, Elijah, and Viggo being called gay?
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tolkiengirl

Who cares...God chill!!! miffed

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 05:03 AM
Tolkiengirl is currently offline Click here to Send Tolkiengirl a Private Message Find more posts by Tolkiengirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

lalalalallallalalla
the rumors have stopped. Man ive been tricked into thinking that i was talking to orli bloom..p'd me off.
I heard viggo is no longer accepting fanmail *cries*

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 08:27 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Actually Bloom acted really stupid towards Ian Mckellen (who is a GOD) because Ian said he was waiting for him to give him a kiss. That he is quite pretty (or something like that!)
I agree he did react to that very weirdly.. and Ian is awesomeyesyes

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 01:04 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juventus
what a pig!

who says they're gays need to shut your ****ing mouth up.

mad mad

The Gold Rush
The Kid
City Lights
Modern Times
The Circus

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 06:21 AM
Juventus is currently offline Click here to Send Juventus a Private Message Find more posts by Juventus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

All *or most* of those pictures taken of the actor kissing one another like...Dom and Orli..they did that because of a bet.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 02:35 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brightblueeyes

Smile

hey hey hey
you know what makes me sad ?
that people might think these guys are straight. that would be so gloomy.
of course it's just my preference. i hope they're happy w/ their own sexuality.
but after all, do we really have a sexuality ? because we cannot be sure whom we can be attracted to, a whole life is full of meetings...
kisses to everyone !

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:24 AM
brightblueeyes is currently offline Click here to Send brightblueeyes a Private Message Find more posts by brightblueeyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

oh well

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:00 AM
WeAreTheWorld

it's funny though because if you think about it their is alot of proof they are.. but just as much that they aren't.. but what does it really matter.. what if they are?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:40 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

maybe they are gay? how do u know there not

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:02 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILuvMillsy

No offense to any orlando bloom fans but I'm sick of orlando...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:13 AM
ILuvMillsy is currently offline Click here to Send ILuvMillsy a Private Message Find more posts by ILuvMillsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Awww i think he has the sexiest eyes, nobody can take those eyes from him, there so deep and brown *drool* blllllaaaahhhh ok.. ahem i think that anybody who calls someone gay without them saying so is a stupid loser with no friends and no life. Elijah isn't gay....hell they're all not gay and Orlando has a girlfriend so HA!!! rrrrrrrrrrrggg.... ok I'm going to go fume in the corner *fumes*

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:00 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Well, it's possible just not likely...or is it. Sir Ian Mklellan which i'm sure I spelled wrong IS gay because he said it openly. Maybe it's the tights they wear... stick out tongue

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:01 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Hey, don't tell anyone, but I heard that they were gay.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:42 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

sick

Alright im sick of all the untrue statements being made, look at the picture below. and Might i ask that Kes, PLEASE close this thread because its going nowhere with everyones untrue/unfair statements about them

Attachment: urproof.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 01:30 AM
ScottsLover
I love Cyclops!

i agree! they aren't gay. period.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:29 AM
ScottsLover is currently offline Click here to Send ScottsLover a Private Message Find more posts by ScottsLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Extremely not straight.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:48 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OBloommyday
da stylist

i gets me so angry when jealous people call them gay!!!! mad

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:56 AM
OBloommyday is currently offline Click here to Send OBloommyday a Private Message Find more posts by OBloommyday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

ya know what, i couldnt agree more

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:43 AM
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by hobbit_lover
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH sorry buts that was weird I thought that was cute tho.....I hate it when ppl say Elijah is gay mad hes not gay in this one interview he said something about girls and how hes a hopeless romantic (for girlss not guys) man I hate it when ppl say mean things like that mad

First of all, what a trained actor says in an interview can only be automatically believed by immature, gullible people.

Second of all, you have no reason to get defensive about a celebrity who couldn't care less about you.

Third of all, the fact that you believe that simply calling a person "gay" is a "mean" thing indicates you look down on the homosexuals. You hate people who label your favorite pretty-boy heartthrobs. There are plenty of people who hate people who think the way you do. Congratulations, you're a homophobe, Hobbit-phile. I look down on your precious pretty-sissies, the people who erroneously label them as gay, and people in general who use the word "gay" as an automatic insult. I dislike your favorite pansy-actors because they are sissified eye-candy for shallow youngsters. Not all sissies are gay, and not all gay people are sissies. Orlando Bloom is a sissy, and I don't know or care if he's gay. Ian McKellen is a 70-year-old actor with a commanding presence he actually impresses people other than teeny-boppers. McKellan is openly gay. Do the math, little girl.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:18 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

You have No right or reason to act like that to anyone on here, everyone can be open as to what they say and all..But she did, and she stated that they raelly arent gay.. 2nd of all...That is SOOOOO Not true that you say that Orli andElijah/ Every other celebrity, etc. doesnt care about us...They care about their fans And i admit..its not personally/individually but fans are fans, and they cherish having fans and love us all. So i really think you need to cut all the rudeness in your last comment

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:42 AM