KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Is anyone sick of Orlando, Dominic, Elijah, and Viggo being called gay?

Is anyone sick of Orlando, Dominic, Elijah, and Viggo being called gay?
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Herr Logan
First of all, what a trained actor says in an interview can only be automatically believed by immature, gullible people.

Second of all, you have no reason to get defensive about a celebrity who couldn't care less about you.

Third of all, the fact that you believe that simply calling a person "gay" is a "mean" thing indicates you look down on the homosexuals. You hate people who label your favorite pretty-boy heartthrobs. There are plenty of people who hate people who think the way you do. Congratulations, you're a homophobe, Hobbit-phile. I look down on your precious pretty-sissies, the people who erroneously label them as gay, and people in general who use the word "gay" as an automatic insult. I dislike your favorite pansy-actors because they are sissified eye-candy for shallow youngsters. Not all sissies are gay, and not all gay people are sissies. Orlando Bloom is a sissy, and I don't know or care if he's gay. Ian McKellen is a 70-year-old actor with a commanding presence he actually impresses people other than teeny-boppers. McKellan is openly gay. Do the math, little girl.

Ian McKellan is gay? Nothing wrong with that, just didn't know it before.

Anyways, I understand what you're saying, but that's no reason to attack someone. That's their opinion, and if you can't respect it as just that--an OPINION, then get the hell out.

I do get a little tired of people calling those guys gay... To start with, there's nothing wrong with it if they are. Plus, they have absolutely no proof of it whatsoever. Whoever it was who first came up with the idea was probably just some loser who was sick of all the girls constantly fawning over them. So he called them gay in the hopes that they would become less interested in Orlando and his crew and more interested in him. That was dumb.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:09 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Well Darth Revan , you basically took the words right out of my mouth, really! I really liked your last comment and i agree 100%. And people have NO proof that they are/arent gay, so i think we should maybe leave it at that. Also, I wouldn't be the slightest bit grossed out or i wouldnt lose my obsession..even if they WERE gay because i love em and i think they deserve respect for their work

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:38 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

u missed out Keanu sad

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:40 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

lol

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:43 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ppl r so annoying when they do that

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:43 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

do what, sorry?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:46 PM
Korri

call ppl gay

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:47 PM
Kelly_Bean

yes true..sorry i didnt understand that, im *Doink* today lol. But anywho, i hate it when they do that..its dumb

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:51 PM
Korri

imaturity

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:52 PM
Kes
Philie

I'm tired of this thread, and its not going anywhere so.
Closing--closed

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:59 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote