KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » If Spider-Man were killed who should be the one to kill him?

If Spider-Man were killed who should be the one to kill him?
Started by: HockeyFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

those were all the venom/eddie brock/sybiote appearences
to my best knowledge
then the symbiote appears in a spider girl witch i dont remeber,
Venom was in marvel/dc all access #1
and his series starts back up when he joins marvels tsunami group,sentinels, bla bla were he gets Venom:shiver 1-5
and Venom:run 1-4 or five

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 03:12 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom2003
VENOM LOYALIST

Go figure, there the same series just with different sub-titles. And by the way NICE WORK on page 2 of "If Spider-man were killed who should be the one to kill him???". VERY NICE.

ETERNAL VENOM LOYALIST,
James,

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:09 PM
Venom2003 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godzilla2000
Queen of Monsters

quote:
Originally posted by Venom2003
And you call yourself a VENOM/CARNAGE fan GODZILLA2000??? PROVE IT TO ME.

Tell me the names of the Venom or even Carnage comics you've read and i'll determine whether or not you're worthy of the title of FAN.

You are asking me, a 31 year old lady with the onset of senility creeping on her to name all the Venom/Symbiote comics I own? Well, I have Carnage'e first appearance somewhere in this stack. I have oodles of Venom's miniseries here too. Plus I have at least the rough bulk of the Maximum Carnage story arc spanning all those Spidey titles around too.

Joel: It stinks.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 04:07 PM
Godzilla2000 is currently offline Click here to Send Godzilla2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Godzilla2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom2003
VENOM LOYALIST

YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED ME. I TOLD YOU TO NAME THEM NOT TELL ME HOW MANY YOU HAVE!!!

ETERNAL VENOM LOYALIST,
James,

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 09:48 PM
Venom2003 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

battle of the fanboys, christ...

I can't wait for marvel to come to its senses and have Typhoid Mary massacre all those lame symbiotes

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 10:52 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

not to sound like a fanboy, but Venom is far from lame
Lasher was the only other Symbiote worth mentioning he looked cool

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:30 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

again, Mary could destroy any and all symbiotes in a matterof seconds

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:57 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

whether or not she could i could care less, i really doubt MARVEL would kill one of its most profitable and popular characters

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:02 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

at this point, I hope they do, they are getting lame. and all she would have to do is say one word, "burn"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:32 AM
Marcellus
executioner

they did take a dive, but the 2004 venom series is pretty entertaining and has a great set up

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:35 AM
TimberlandG2
**Card Dealer**

NOBODY!!!

No one should be allowed to kill off an awesome superhero like Spiderman.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:21 PM
TimberlandG2 is currently offline Click here to Send TimberlandG2 a Private Message Find more posts by TimberlandG2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

It should be me

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:06 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riku999

teh cookie monster pic is screwed

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 12:14 AM
riku999 is currently offline Click here to Send riku999 a Private Message Find more posts by riku999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riku999

I'd think Venom no DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUH but u guys think more into future no more marvel have u realized SQUARE-ENIX/SQAURE-SOFT IS kiking anything like KH2 or FF7/2 or FFCC or more cuz SQAURE is kiking.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 12:16 AM
riku999 is currently offline Click here to Send riku999 a Private Message Find more posts by riku999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Doc Ock naturally.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:35 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarkofKaine

quote:
Originally posted by SpindelStrike
well if any of you guys read the comics then you know how spiderman is going to die as revealed in ASM 500

I loved that comic. It was amazing. The page where Spider-Man is gunned down by the police was so cool. If Spidey had to die another way other than the one revealed in ASM 500 I'd have to go with Venom or Green Goblin. On the other hand I think it would be cool if in the end he fell to an under rated villian like Electro. Electro is actually incredibly powerful...just to cocky and stupid to fully utilize his powers.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:56 PM
MarkofKaine is currently offline Click here to Send MarkofKaine a Private Message Find more posts by MarkofKaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

The Black Cat. big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Spider-Man would die from slipping on an ice cube. It would be an accident.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:26 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

quote:
Originally posted by riku999
I'd think Venom no DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUH but u guys think more into future no more marvel have u realized SQUARE-ENIX/SQAURE-SOFT IS kiking anything like KH2 or FF7/2 or FFCC or more cuz SQAURE is kiking.

what?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:29 AM
Lord Shadow Z

The spider that gave him his powers should kill him... that would be sooooooooo funny laughing

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:47 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote